Jan 8th last year was my EDD

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
I have spent all day thinking back to this day last year, willing baby to arrive, and feeling soooooooo dissapointed when there was no signs :roll: It ws such an anti climax, I was so down that day and my phone never stopped ringing and texts beeping asking if I had "gone yet?" Poor OH was in work on tenderhooks..

She still made us wait another 12 days fter that too, the little minx :x

Felt quite emotional all day!!! Silly me :oops:

I remember Zoe, there were loadsa ppl poppin before u as well and I imagine u were bouncin off the walls lol :lol:

but Ruby was worth the wait tho eh? :wink: :D

mummykay said:
I remember Zoe, there were loadsa ppl poppin before u as well and I imagine u were bouncin off the walls lol :lol:

but Ruby was worth the wait tho eh? :wink: :D

I was bouncing up and down the stairs on my bottom, and bouncing like a maniac on my birth ball but it didnt do any good :rotfl:

She was worth every single minute of the longest 12 days of my life!! I will never forget the moment I heard her cry as she was born, the relief was indescribable after a 6 hour failed induction!!! I thought I was NEVER going to meet my baby :doh:

I remember it too......(also cos my friends baby is 1 today).....I remember the wait for much awaited Ruby.....so excited to hear when you had had her......obviously not as relieved as you were to be giving her a nice big mummy cuddle!!

I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone :)

wow where has that gone zoe, so quick i remember looking for all your posts and was excited when she finally made an appearence.

i cant believe she is almost one hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back