Jabs with a cold?

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Lily has woken with a cold :( she has her jabs tomorrow should I delay it??

As long as she doesn't have a fever she'll be fine to get then but it's up to you. My lo had a cold before her first jabs so I delayed them and looking back I'm glad I did. :) hope she feels better soon xx

Jax still hasn't had his 12 week jabs yet. We were booked to go 2 weeks ago but my eldest was off school with tonsillitis and has ended up having 2 days a week off school over the last 3 weeks due to it. Then, Jax got a cough, cold and conjuntivitis and has had it for a week or so now so I've not got round to booking it again.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Oh dear hope they are all cleared up soon!
Lily's eye seems to be a bit gunky :( she sneezed and green crap came out I think I'm gonna delay it she feels crappy as it is I don't wanna upset her :(

They still give them with a cold, Jacob has his 3rd lot on Tuesday and they always make him really sick, fever, upset tummy and runs for about 4 days :( and he will be getting 3 needles this time, dreading it so much :(

Last edited:
I got them done that said its ok coz she hasn't got a temp.. Got a gunky eye tho :( her weight has dropped gonna start a new thread
Thanks again ladies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back