IVF, girls weekend and hot tub?

Pearl999

Reaction score
Due to start long protocol on the 20th for ICSI and away with the girls this weekend, I know you need to avoid alcohol and hot tubs around egg collection and after transfer but any reason I can’t have a few glasses of wine and sit in a hot tub now? Will be cd5-7. Thanks in advance. This is our first (and only) cycle.

Due to start long protocol on the 20th for ICSI and away with the girls this weekend, I know you need to avoid alcohol and hot tubs around egg collection and after transfer but any reason I can’t have a few glasses of wine and sit in a hot tub now? Will be cd5-7. Thanks in advance. This is our first (and only) cycle.

I’m not sure if it can affect it, I would definitely steer clear of the alcohol. I’m not sure about the hot tub I know it can affect men’s sperm and is definitely a no for you after egg collection.

If it was me, and my only cycle, I’d be extra cautious and not risk it, if it doesn’t work you want to know you did all you could x

The month I got pregnant the only thing I did different was get in a hot tub around day 6-7!

I rang the clinic in the end and they said to go for it, so lovely weekend had x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back