IVF funding and using a sperm donor

Vintageling

Reaction score
So we finally have a plan and a timeline our ivf funding request has been sent off today we are looking at 2 months wait for our decision on how many cycles we will get. We then will need to wait 6 months for our donor sperm.
Has anyone been through the process of picking a donor? If so have you any advice?
I know they will use my other halfs apperance to match us with donors then we get to pick from the information thwy send us.
So this is all new info and my head is running a million miles but i feel so much better having a timeline to stick to to focus for as this infertility journey was getting rather overwhelming for me.

Hi Vintage - so nice to hear from you. I often wonder how you are getting on. I am glad you have started the process of IVF with a donor sperm. I bet it is scary but just think at the end of this you will be a mumma <3
I am still in the TTC section, actually have a follow up meeting with my fertility consultant tomorrow to get results on my HSG and OH's 2nd SA. xx

Hi Vintage - so nice to hear from you. I often wonder how you are getting on. I am glad you have started the process of IVF with a donor sperm. I bet it is scary but just think at the end of this you will be a mumma <3
I am still in the TTC section, actually have a follow up meeting with my fertility consultant tomorrow to get results on my HSG and OH's 2nd SA. xx
Hi hun yea i just couldnt cope the infertility and the not knowinf was getting all abit to much so i have just tried to busy myself with stuff that isnt ttc related till we had a definitave awnser of what the next steps are which we do now. I know im so happy that ive been holding back tears since our appointment this morning becuase im so happy to know whats happening next

I know im so happy that ive been holding back tears since our appointment this morning becuase im so happy to know whats happening next
great news, I keep my fingers and toes super tight x

Oh my god - well this has really freaked me out. Yesterday I was thinking that vintageling hadn’t been on the forum in absolute months and was wondering how she was doing. 6th sense @Kitana xx
Lol spooky!
I hope she comes back with some good news soon!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back