IVF Embryo Implanted - Advice

greenflower

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this group so hi everyone.
Just a brief line about my current situatuon. Myself and new husband have been TTC for more than 2 years now. We failed along the way. I was sent to the hospital for some tests and in January they discovered I had a dermoid cyst which was removed straightaway. I then went back for a follow up and I was then told I had low AMH levels of 3. I was heartbroken. My husband went for tests and came back at low but good quality.

In the end we opted for IVF (funded by NHS)was on Gonal F, Cetrotide and Ovitelle, and at egg collection, they retrieved 6 eggs, 4 made it to day 3 but only one made it day 5 at transfer. They said the embryo that they implanted was of 'superior' quality.

Now this was yesterday and I was told to rest, no lifting, no bathing, no saunas. Straight after I was implanted, I went to bed and woke up as usual. I then went into town for one hour, walking very slowly, came back, slept at lunch as I was so tired. I then did a load of washing. I am now thinking if I have done too much? I was advised to carry life as normal with the excepion of the above. I am now sitting for the night, with a blanket and drinking loads of water.

Please can anyone who's just been implanted tell me if I needed to rest? I am back at work tmw which is a 30 mins drive away.

Thanks
greenflower

Try not to worry, the only advice I was given was not to do anything strenuous so I stopped going to the gym for a couple of weeks but that was about it, I carried on with life as normal xx

Dont worry seriously. I was a mess and had a breakdown about a week after embryo transfer. Was having massive argument with DH ( my fault ) and cried and was super stressed! It still worked. I believe there is very little you can do to prevent it to implant if its meant to. Just think of all people getting pregnant living in war zones etc.

Forget about it now since nothing you did would have had an impact... especially doing the washing is not bad for you, i did more than that ( went to gym, worked, walked quickly etc. ) xx

I agree with the others. Mine didn't work but don't know why. I don't think you can do anything to help or stop it. If it's going to work, it will work. Good luck. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back