ivf baby

Positive37

Reaction score
Am I the only mummy to have an ivf pregnancy in tri 3 ? Anyone else had fertility help? Xx

No fertility help here but I did a clinical trial into inositil in conjunction with high dose folic acid in prevention of neural tube defects after the problems and loss in past two pregs. No idea if I had placeobo or real deal in terms of inositil but it seems to have worked x

That's interesting hunny. .something I haven't heard of before xx

That's interesting hunny. .something I haven't heard of before xx

called the PONTI study and conducted by great ormand street in order to be eligable to participate you had to have had 2 or more previous pregnancys with neural tube defects (ours were both anacephaly) then you took high dose folic acid in conjunction with inositil/placebo up until 12 weeks and continued the high dose folic acid to 20 weeks. all meds sent via post to me i had to return a few urine samples via post and keep them updated via email including symptoms etc. it was worth a try for us and has seemingly worked of course we dont know if had the inositil (which btw is a vitamin you can buy in health food shops but they dont do it in the same dosage as i had i believe) or placebo!? x

No fertility help here but I did a clinical trial into inositil in conjunction with high dose folic acid in prevention of neural tube defects after the problems and loss in past two pregs. No idea if I had placeobo or real deal in terms of inositil but it seems to have worked x

Out of curiosity, will they ever tell you? After the studies complete? Or does it not work that way?

Out of curiosity, will they ever tell you? After the studies complete? Or does it not work that way?

Yes buy not unless we ask and we have to wait until the study is complete and publlished which could be years. Depending on how many years they run it for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back