Ivf at the Centre for life

JemJem

Reaction score
Hi. I haven't posted in here for agesssss but was just wondering if anyone has or is undergoing IVF at the Centre for Life? I was referred in December and now I'm not so patiently waiting for my 1st appointment with them. Xxx

Not that i know of, not many of us having IVF :)

I'm at Manchester CARE and due to start mid Feb.

When is your first appointment? I'd give them a ring if you still ahven't heard anything because the appointment waiting time might be a couple of months xx

I'm not having IVF but I'm attending the fertility clinic :)

Wishing you lots of luck. x

Not that i know of, not many of us having IVF :)

I'm at Manchester CARE and due to start mid Feb.

When is your first appointment? I'd give them a ring if you still ahven't heard anything because the appointment waiting time might be a couple of months xx

We saw our Gyne on the 22nd December and she said she would sort the referral letter out. How long did it take for your appt you come through? Xxx

Hi JemJem, I'd DEFINITELY chase them up with a phone call if I were you hun. We got referred to a clinic and were told we'd here from them within 8 weeks; 8 weeks later I called the clinic and our information wasn't on their computer and they'd 'mis-placed' our file. Then I realised I'd need to be on their case (in the nicest possible way of course!) Well worth you calling them to check though - you've got nothing to lose! :)

Hi Jem

Ring up and chase your appointment you should of heard something by now. I was referred in April to my clinic and have my first appointment next month. I have also experienced having a referral get lost in the system and if i hadnt chased it then nothing would of happened. A quick phone call can help put your mind at ease xxx

Hiya JemJem :)

If your still lookin for a clinic buddy, try fertilityfriends website as they will have someone else going there xx

I should of updated this yesterday. I got my appt through but because my thyroid is under active I need to get it under control before we start IVF. Ive got to get bloods takin in a month and fingers crossed we can get started x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back