ive now got 3 due dates?!?!? aaarrggh so confusing!!!!

sazzylou

Reaction score
i went to see my midwife today,

Last edited:
the hospital will only go by your scan dates hun no matter what any other date u are given

O dear. I'd say stick with the hospital one :)

My most recent scan dates me slightly differently but they never changed my due date, left it at May 9, even though she had put me back a couple of days according to the scan results. I was happy to leave it where it was as tbh not many baby's arrive on the actual due date and first ones tend to be later.

oh good! Cosi m sure the scan date is a lot more acurate than what the gp and MW are saying. I never had this trouble with my first baby (but then we wernt TTC so i didnt know my dates) Just had the scan and that was the due date, easy peasy. This has done my head in lol. Think i'll stick with the 13th then! I 'll just say she could arrive any day from the 9th though :lol:

I'm the same hun, i was given the 13th April by my LMP, then 11th april by 12 week scan then at my 20+2 i was actually measuring 21+4 which would give me the 4th April????
So in my head i'm the 4th, but i'm telling people 11th...argghh :think:

Im not the only one then. Its just confused me a bit :think: I hope she does arrive nearer the 9th though..... :D I cant wait. It was all going quick with the build up to xmas, but now its all gonna slooooooow dooooooown....

ive been given 3 dates aswell ive got 22nd 25th and 27th of april i go with the 25th which is my second scan date :)
manda xx

babies hardly ever appear on thier due date anyway, im sure he or she will just appear when they are ready and probably on none of the dates u have :lol:

If you're sure of your dates and your cycle's were regular the date going by your LMP is probably the most accurate.
Luckily the dates I've been given only vary by 2 or 3 days. I was charting the month I conceived

I am the same. I am told 3 dates. By my last period im due may 26th, by the scan june 1st and by the midwife 28th may!
Im sick of changing my tiker. Im sticking to the date by my last period cause i did that with my first and the date was spot on. :wall:

my dates are all in a row- 7th april (LMP) 8th (first scan) and 9th (GPs calculation wheel)

i chose 7th to go by as i like the number 7 best!

am hoping she will be late tho cos it will be the most convenient :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back