I've moved hospital today!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi girls!
I have made a decision with my fiance that we have had enough of the negative approach of care that our consultants and registrars have shown us!!! So I had my midwife come to my house this morning, an she has swapped me to a different hospital!

I thought I would feel nervous at having decided to move at this late stage, but actually it's made me feel a lot more positive. Fingers crossed that we start to have some positive experiences now!
Xxxx

Thats great :) hopefully you will get good care at this new hospital, theres no excuse for bad care and glad your not putting up with it :) well done you! xx

Thats great. - hopefully you'll get on a lot better now. xxx

great news hun hope it all works out in the new one xxx

Sounds like it was the best thing for you and hopefully you will feel much better with new consultant. x

That's good you feel better already about it, hopefully you get treated a whole lot better in the new hospital xx

If you are feeling good about it already, you know you have done the right thing.

Great news - we've not long moved hospitals (for differnet reasons) but for us it felt right. I'd certainly make a point of saying why you've changed hospital when you first go...so they know not to mess with you and the hubby!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back