I've made a decision...

Frankie_Lou

Reaction score
I'd please like to have a little girl this time as little boys are DISGUSTiNG!!!
Lol or at least mine is :shock:

Haha they are that but just melt your heart with kisses and cuddles! I have one of each so didnt mind what this one was, would of prefered girl as my son is such a monkey and i couldnt take my eyes of him for a minute when he was younger hope this one is more chilled lol x

Ahh but girls are a nightmare , are too independent, dont need you, sneeky, less kissy and cuddley, they are do expensive as they do every activity available so bleed you dry with money, where as boys are mostly lazy.

Mind you smelly boy, xbox loving, dirty teanagers are not good!

Last edited:
Lol so here's a few highlights from yesterday then:

Changed a stinker of a nappy (I mean runny stinker) and as soon as I'd done up the new clean nappy he flipped himself off the changing mat (on the floor don't panic lol) and was attempting to grab and put in his mouth.

Then 2 hours later he'd weed so much in the new nappy it had leaked through his whole outfit ( still not sure how in 2 hours!).

While changing this nappy he weed on me and all down himself.

I also caught him licking the floor and the dogs paws.

I won't even go into how much of a messy eater he is lol.
He's gorgeous and cheeky but my word is he gross lol x

Little blighter's brought me round. As long as the next ones as gorgeous as its big brother I'm no longer fussed x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 57
Awww he is the cutest little boy x

Ahh but girls are a nightmare , are too independent, dont need you, sneeky, less kissy and cuddley, they are do expensive as they do every activity available so bleed you dry with money, where as boys are mostly lazy.

Mind you smelly boy, xbox loving, dirty teanagers are not good!

This! Exactly this! I could have wrote that myself lol

Your boy is adorable :love:

tapatalkin

Oh my gosh he is just the cutest!! Aww :) beautiful boy x

I am having a baby boy so hoping he won't be too cheeky!! Adorable pic xxx

He is just lovely, dont let him grow up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads