I've lost the plot!

MissJuliet

Reaction score
I just blew my nose, automatically looked at the toilet roll and thought ohhh that looks like ewcm and got excited. It was a few moments until I realised it was snot and I'm on my period!!!!! God help us all!

Hahaha.. I'm glad others are as crazy as me!! Xx

:yay: haha brilliant!

Someone should start a 'You know you are obsessed with ttc symptoms when.....' thread :lol:

Last edited:
I swear the staff in my local chemist have probably nicknamed me 'crazy pregnancy test lady' I buy that many each month :oooo:

Pmsl ahh thats hilarious, be good if ewcm came as easily as blowing your nose lol x

I just blew my nose, automatically looked at the toilet roll and thought ohhh that looks like ewcm and got excited. It was a few moments until I realised it was snot and I'm on my period!!!!! God help us all!

OMG!! I just did the exact same thing 5 minutes ago!!! So that makes 2! I went to sleep reading about pink grapefruit juice so maybe that's why! Also on Glow app girls put pics up so but tmi for bedtime!! I looked and thought ughhh like I'd photo that!

Same here Lilith, my 4th is proving difficult. I can't wait to get my cycle back after MMC and try the SMEP! As I think I've not been doing it enough, or on the right days! I thought ewcm came at o, but seems it comes just before, maybe I was stopping short. ??? Who knows!!!

Same here Lilith, my 4th is proving difficult. I can't wait to get my cycle back after MMC and try the SMEP! As I think I've not been doing it enough, or on the right days! I thought ewcm came at o, but seems it comes just before, maybe I was stopping short. ??? Who knows!!!

Mel are you using opks ?, I used them this month even though my partner wasn't here to dtd, I had ewcm on cd10, then I got a very strong opk on cd12, then they say ovulation is a day or 2 after a positive so I think me and partner have been leaving it way too late as we have been dtd from day 14 onwards. We are going to try smep too. x

I haven't used them no, I do have 10 in a set I got with a thermometer, but temping everyday has been difficult! Slack Alice! I will start again tho. I bought evening primrose and pregacare vits today. Hope it calms my crazy pmt down at the very least. This three week have been up n down mood/temper wise.

I am trying to be healthy and drink lots of water, so need to think how and when to do the opk. One girl here suggested not drinking for 2 hours I think.

What do you do?

Thanks x

LOL im glaf im not the only crazy obsessed TTC lady ;)
Lilith and Mel I'm also ttc my 4th baby, almost 2 years actively trying but NPNP 4 years.. and no Bfp ? It took 18 months for my little boy (age 4) but my 2 girls (ages 13 and 16 ) I only ttc a few months
Every month gets harder

xxxxxx

I've been hoping for a whoops baby for 18 months, after having my first at 18 not planned, ( many mum was having ivf with my step dad and I just thought it was hard to get preg and would never happen to me with my 1st BF)! Then had my daughter 7 years later easily whoops! And my 3rd was conceived with a coil fitted, so I thought my only worry was trying to get another girl! How naive! Never even heard of MMC. Had 3 preg and never heard of a yolk sac or fetal pole.... Hail the Internet and doctor Google!

clover what methods are you using? Have you Google SMEP, I discovered it only last week.
I honestly think too I ... I mean we! Weren't doing it half as much as we should. Like 2/3 a month! Whhaaaaaaaat?!!

Now we try more( when I'm not bleeding from this damn prob) hard with a 19yr old, 12 and 6!

I am grateful for my 3 and really feel for ladies ttc baby 1 or 2.... 345

I was thinking just now after my shower that on Jeremy K (which I've had the fortune of watching on my sick days off wk) every low life having kids left right n centre and sad how people that really want kids have such trouble X not fair.

X

Funny story. We can all get a bit mad at times. Good luck with TTC. I'm soon to be in TWW and am praying I don't go psycho too soon ;-)

I haven't used them no, I do have 10 in a set I got with a thermometer, but temping everyday has been difficult! Slack Alice! I will start again tho. I bought evening primrose and pregacare vits today. Hope it calms my crazy pmt down at the very least. This three week have been up n down mood/temper wise.

I am trying to be healthy and drink lots of water, so need to think how and when to do the opk. One girl here suggested not drinking for 2 hours I think.

What do you do?

Thanks x[/QUOTE

Mel I use them from cd 7 onwards cos I got a bit addicted to them lol, I test around half 2 in the afternoon, hold pee as long as you can. Nearer ov you can test twice a day 2.30 and later I the evening so you don't miss it. The one step tests from ebay or amazon are brilliant. I had a really dark line, darker than the test line, I was so excited as never thought id see it lol.
Aw Clover I'm sorry it's taking you so long to conceive, its 12 months for me. Stay positive hopefully we all get our bfps soon xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back