Ive lost my plug!

Dollie

Reaction score
i know it doesnt mean much and labour could still be a while away but proper freaked me out for a few minutes! It was clear but huge and no mistaking it! Lol. I dont need to tell my midwife unless im concerned do I? x

Yey bye bye plug! Lol
No I was told not to bother cos they would just say "how nice" lol

Haha, OK i didnt think i had to. Getting cramps and back ache but been having them on and off for a while now so not worried just yet, lol x

I left it till the pain got bad which was the next day and called labour ward day after that my contractions started and Leo was here. I'd say wait and see how bad the cramps get xxx

I would call and let them know because your only 35 weeks they may want to assess whats happening, they told me to call for any little thing when they where worried my waters would go at 35 weeks xx

Last edited:
My mum has just told me that with me she lost her plug in the morning and her waters went at 7pm, i know everyone is different but eek!

I lost my plug a few weeks ago, they weren't interested! Had pain since then but not in labour, so don't worry!

My mum told me the day she lost her plug she casually told her neighbour she'd be having my brother that day and did! Although typical mum story (she also had no stretch marks, shrank back into shape etc lol).

Hope you're ok hun. I'd call just to let them know and see if any advice.

Xxx

No need to let them know unless you have any concerns (baby not moving, for example) or think you are in labour. So exciting! I'm waiting for mine to finally budge, but nothing so far!

Just lost some more, still dont have any more pains than usual though x

I'd deffo call the MW coz you're not quite full term yet. Just get it checked, I'm sure its finew though.

Thanks ladies, all my books say it doesnt mean anything and could be weeks yet, also that it can kind of grow back

couldnt get throuh to my midwife so spoke to antenatal day unit. They dont want me to go in unless my waters break or i get regular pains that are every five minutes or take my breath away, so thats good.

I started to lose mine about 10 days before Cameron was born but it was gradual. I mentioned it when I was in hospital but no one seemed particularly interested lol x

Lol, ive lost two very definate big amounts, yuk. But yeah they werent concerned, just have to see if anything else happens or thats all the excitement im getting for now. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back