I've just realised

Frankie_Lou

Reaction score
that at 14+2 I'm now allowed in here! Yay

Pregnancy is still quite under wraps as I work in a pub in a small town and I just can't be doing with every single person asking me about it every day all over again. So I've told my boss and only 2 of the girls who I trust. Other than family they're the only people who know and are sworn to secrecy. I'm hoping I can get to my 20 week scan without people noticing although seeing how tight my work top was starting to look last night I'm not sure that's gonna happen.

Hope all you other Tri 2 ladies are feeling ok x

Yay and welcome to trimester 2 Hun :) if anyone spots the bump just say I've just eaten feeling bloated :) until your ready to spill the beans :)

Congrats on arriving safely into tri 2 x

Yay congrats and welcome!!:)xxx

congrats! wish i could of got away with keeping my bump hidden people were guessing at 12 weeks lol

I'm lucky that I wear baggy clothing most of the time and people are just presuming its left over weight from my last pregnancy lol I think people will be noticing in the next couple of weeks though I feel huge already, I swear I didn't have a bump like this til 20 odd weeks last time!

Well done on Tri 2. You are allowed everywhere I love tri hoping and even seeing new ladies with BFP or reading their determined journey in ttc. Enjoy tri 3 will be upon you in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back