I've hit the uncomfortable stage.

bbee

Reaction score
I've hit the uncomfortable stage!!!!! Midwife thinks I've got spd so gotta go back tomorrow, got back ache, bump ache, leg ache, tired, hot, finding it difficult getting around, can't sleep, waaaah :(
My bump is huge! Everyone is saying cause I used to be so small and now all of a sudden I have to carry this big bump and tubby little bubba, so it's straining my muscles ;(
Feel so poop.
anyone else hit the uncomfortable stage yet??xxx

My uncomfortable stage isnt as bad as yours but im very very restless at the moment. And i must be restless during my sleep as OH is complaining alot recently. And just very tired too. I have to nap everytime after work :/ nightmare really!! Xxx

I have terrible pain in one of my buttocks and really light headed :( I can't bend over easily and pick things up bump gets in the way! Ha ha

I feel EXACTLY the same at the moment BBee, I'm going to speak to midwife about SPD on my next appt (23rd Aug) because I'm in agony.

Tri hopping but what does this one buttock pain mean?

I'm the same hun... was told I had SPD by the doctor so need to talk to my midwife about it on the 9th!! So crazy what these little people put us through!!

xxx

It's horrid isn't it :( just feel so drained! And still got a long way to go!!xxx

Tri hopping but what does this one buttock pain mean?

I have really bad pain in my left buttock that goes down my thigh. It's all to do with your pelvis moving. It's called spd or pelvic gurdle pain pgp. Pretty sure I have it too :(

Geekachublog, that's quite a way off! For now you can take paracetamol, baths and hot water bottles (not too hot) to ease the pain until you get given some exercises! kayley91 you can also do this! it only for temporary relief though -.- Xxx

Geekachublog, that's quite a way off! For now you can take paracetamol, baths and hot water bottles (not too hot) to ease the pain until you get given some exercises! kayley91 you can also do this! it only for temporary relief though -.- Xxx

I'm just not taking anything and trying to sit as comfy as possible, if it gets worse ill go to my doctor and ask for a referral :)

If you google things to help spd it gives you some exercises you can do! Doing pelvic floor helps too!xx

I thought butt cheek pain was more a symptom if sciatica, ie baby on sciatic nerve

Yup, just double checked. Butt cheek/leg=sciatica, pelvis/groin=spd.

Poor you, doesn't sound fun!

I am counting my blessings at mo *touch wood* I have a dodgy disc in my back which I had physio for not long before I fell pregnant and that was killing me for a bit but I have been bought a special supportive chair at work so that has helped massively. The only other thing that is bugging me is that I wake up in middle of night with a burning pain in which ever hip I am laying on, really painful. Aside from that I am finding things fairly easy :)

Last edited:
bless you , hope you get some comfort soon!x

Thank you:)
Been referred to a physio with my spd, it's so uncomfortable :( can't seem to get comfy!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back