ive hit a wall

bbee

Reaction score
once again, this thread is about my stupid, selfish boyfriend.

we only see eachother at weekends as he works away in birmingham (he says this is to make money for me and baby when all he does is spend his money on drugs and getting to free parties - a place in the middle of nowhere where everyone does every drug under the sun.) i only see him saturday sunday and monday because he gets back from work too late on a friday *bullshit*. HE DOESNT, HE GETS BACK INTO LINCOLN AT ABOUT SIX AND THEN GOES AND BLOWS EVERY PENNY ON HIS FRIENDS. so i come round saturday, and even on saturday we have to go out and see his friends, and also on the sunday.

He was meant to get paid yesterday but didnt due to something wrong with his contract - im not entirely sure. He was meant to be taking me out this weekend but obviously now he cant as he has no money. Anyway, he got back into lincoln yesterday and his mum gave him money to go see his friends for the night.
He called me yesterday -after not speaking to me most the day-, to ask where the nearest bus stop was to his friends, so i told him and then i told him that i cant get to his tomorrow (today) due to every one being out, also i have an upset tummy and would appreciate my home comforts. so it old him this and asked him to come over to mine. His mum gave him £30 so i asked if he could save £2 for bus fair to get to mine tomorrow. He didnt.

He doesnt even care that we're not seeing eachother this weekend. and the worse thing is that i dont get to see him next weekend either because hes at a wedding. so we wont have seen eachother for three weeks. and he jsut doesnt give a shit.
i am in tears, sat here alone in my house crying whilst he is out with his friends having the time of his life not giving a shit.
i dont know what to do, i have seriously hit a wall, he is so vile in the way he treats me, he has the most disgusting personality. i dont know how to move on or move forward, i am so fed up. i just want to let all this anger out, its so hard to stay under control and calm! god i am so fed up. my depression is back, i have NEVER felt worse!

sorry if its tricky to follow, i am just fuming and typing like a crazy woman!

:'( :'( :'( :'(

xxx

I don't know what to say. He needs to man up and realise he has responsibilities although if he is taking drugs, please don't take this the wrong way are you not better off without him. You should be his first priority. Sorry if I should harsh xxx

Read your post back to yourself hun - it is pretty clear you should dump him. You are even saying you don't like his behaviour or his personality. You should be best friends with your partner, if you don't even like him anymore then you might as well finish it. He will never change his behaviour because you let him get away with it. If you dumped him he may buck up his ideas and if he still don't care then why would you want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you anyway? x

Last edited:
Im sorry hes like this. It sounds like he couldnt give a damn about you or your baby hun. Hes not taking responsibility in saving money for little one. You need to do whats best for yourself, and hes not it. Hes sounds like a waste of space. Sorry im a bit blunt but i cannot stand guys who dont give a crap about a innocent baby. And the way hes treating you is just beyond. Was he like this before baby? Honestly?! Xxx

Thank you ladies. I honestly think it's time to end things, it's just horrible having to do it. He was my best friend, my boyfriend , my everything! We were more than perfect with each other? He never would hurt me, he would never criticise me and it would break his heart to see me cry!
I thought he was the one and it's just heartbreaking the way things have turned out :( I just feel disappointed :/ but deep down I know that we shouldn't be together any more :( xxx

Thank you ladies. I honestly think it's time to end things, it's just horrible having to do it. He was my best friend, my boyfriend , my everything! We were more than perfect with each other? He never would hurt me, he would never criticise me and it would break his heart to see me cry!
I thought he was the one and it's just heartbreaking the way things have turned out :( I just feel disappointed :/ but deep down I know that we shouldn't be together any more :( xxx

It will be hard hun, you loved him but better now than years down the line after making each other miserable and becoming bitter. I was with my first love for 11 years and I should have never let it get that far before ending things as it was clear it wasn't going to work for a good 3-4 years before we finished. It nearly killed me but I got through it and I am happy now and you will be too xx

Thank you. I know it will probably be the hardest things to do :( I feel like I don't have the strength to do it :( xxx

I felt like that too hun and I won't lie it wasn't easy but I got through it and every day it became easier and now I am able to look back and smile over happy memories and wish him well but that is as far as it goes x

Maybe you finishing with him will make him realise what he's going to lose? But you need to be strong huni.

To be honest, if a guy was putting drugs before me and my baby, I know where I'd be telling him to go. But I know how hard it must be for you.

Hugs xx

Aww Hun he's acting like a teenager when he should be supporting you :-( you sound so lovely and it genuinely sounds like you have had enough and mentioned depression. It will be so hard at first but don't let him walk all over you. Like the ladies above have said, he will hopefully realise what he's lost xxx

He sounds like he needs to grow up but boys take much longer to mature and grow up than girls do naturally . Just tell him to grow up or your finishing with him.

Totally agree with everyone else. You do not need him or his selfish ways. Get rid and focus on you and bubs. If he wants to grow up then let him prove it, but right now you have no need for him.
X

I was also with someone for 8 years before the relationship finally ended. It was so, so hard at the time but I'm so glad it happened as I am now with the true love of my life and couldn't be happier. I did love my ex, but my experience has shown me there's love and then there's a love that truly takes your breath away. You deserve the latter. Be brave and walk away xxx

Hiya bab, your boyfriend sounds like a childish ass. (Not to sugarcoat it!)

I had a rough day today so my OH surprised me with a bag of LUSH goodies and booze free wine and said hell get out of my way while I have a relaxing soak. He's my best friend and support and its mutual.
If you cant rely on this guy, or feel valued, you shouldnt put up with it because you come across as a lovely young girl who could a hell of a lot better! If you let it continue youll only start questioning yourself and your own behaviour and it shouldn't get to that cuz it sounds like he is well out of order!

Thank you ladies :) I really appreciate it xxx

I agree with the ladies , time to finish this and move on with your bright new life with your baby , theres lots of help out there for single mums to find their feet and move forward hun , best to donit now so your ready and feeling strong and past this conflict when your bundle arrives x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back