I've hit a wall :(

MrsMeaney

Reaction score
I am so, so, so fed up. I'm sick of feeling sick and exhausted all the time. My hayfever is out of control and I don't know what I can do about it. My sex drive has gone AWOL and I've convinced myself that hubby is getting bored of me. All in all, I'm struggling a bit :(

10 weeks is def the wall. I felt exactly the same. Salvation is just around the corner though, it really does start to get better at 12 weeks. By 13 weeks, i was feeling much better. I still now get days of nausea, but odd days you can cope with, and I've restarted salsa classes in the evenings and all sorts. I pretty much didn't manage to stay up past 9pm until after 13 weeks though.

Oh, btw, you can use beconase nasal spray (or the supermarket equivalent - much cheaper), and chlorpheniramine 4mg antihistmaine tabs for hayfever in pregnancy :)

Oh, btw, you can use beconase nasal spray (or the supermarket equivalent - much cheaper), and chlorpheniramine 4mg antihistmaine tabs for hayfever in pregnancy :)

Thank you!

It's heartening to hear that I can expect to start feeling better soon. It's really getting me down. I know it's probably not helped by hormones but I'm an emotional wreck lol

I feel the same .... Sick in work today so so tired and husband was having a sly dig about the bedroom dept saying its like 'feast or famin' (when Ttc we were at it like rabbits, now I feel exhausted and its the last thing on my mind!) xxx

Last edited:
I feel the same .... Sick in work today so so tired and husband was having a sly dig about the bedroom dept saying its like 'feast or famin' (when Ttc we were at it like rabbits, now I feel exhausted and its the last thing on my mind!) xxx

Aww no! Tbh, Mr Meaney is actually being incredibly understanding but I just feel so awful for not putting out! I do want to, I just always feel so awful in the evenings that it's not really an option. My paranoia keeps telling me he's going to leave me despite his constant reassurance that he doesn't mind and that he understands lol. I feel like a loony

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back