I've had to buy a new bra

Jojo84

Reaction score
I've been in underwired bras since I was 15 and today I've had to start wearing my new non underwired bra :(

My boobs broke my other bras lol but I just feel like in in an old lady bra :(

I'm desperate for a new bra- nearly falling out of mine - really trying to hold off 10 days to go- then I'm straight to town shopping ( hopefully )

Mine just gave off an almighty snap lol they were DD anyway and I'm am scared im going to be gigantic lol

I'm a DD usually too! I swear I'm going to an E when I get re measured

I feel like I've had a boob job- they are like basket balls on my chest! Makes a change as they usually resemble a spaniels ear :lol:

I've gone for a wider back but bit up a cup size just yet

Mine is gettin to small I have wore wired right thru with both my pregnancies xxx

My midwife recommended me against it and they are more comfortable in this one but :( old lady bra

I'm a dd but haven't be measure for ages I'm starting to pop out each of my bras one by one lol

At this point in my previous pregnancy, my boobs were so agonizing that even looking at them was painful! They were far too sore to wear an under-wired bra, I got some non-wired ones from mothercare that look just the same as under-wired ones, but MUCH more comfy for my aching mammary's lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I'm an E already and mine are getting tight :( absolutely dreading getting a new one haha but I'm getting so uncomfortable, especially at night!

I never wear bras at night to bed etc apparently it's bad for your boobs and initial studies show it can increase breast cancer and restricts the activity of the lymph glands etc?

Plus I love sleeping naked :lol:

I don't wear them to bed either, but I think i'm going to have to get one for bed if that makes sense? they're just sooo sore when i take my bra off believe it or not! i've found that putting a sports bra on overnight relieves it a little bit though

Yea I think I know what you mean

It's the other way around for me - my boobs now feel so much better out of a bra - probs because I'm holding off buying a new one

i had to go up a back size a couple of weeks ago - my boobs feel so much better is my maternity bra even if it is the most unattractive underwear ever! saying that though i feel even more comfortable without a bra.

I'm in desperate need of a new bra but am struggling to find non wired ones in my size. I'm currently s 34JJ and am literally bursting out of these now. I've been to mothercare, debenhams and no luck. Will try m&s this week but if not will have to go bravissimo or try ordering online. I have been in wired bras since I was 14 and my boobs are so big and heavy I'm not sure if non wired can support them properly.

I'm only 6 weeks this weekend, but already I have "double boob" - attractive! I like under-wired too.. don't want granny bras... I wear under-wired tshirt seamless - they are really comfortable.

Already mine are sore at night when I remove bra, so I might have to consider something at night too..

:-(

I have never really been comfortable back in underwires since I had my son even though they are sexier. I also stayed 2 cup sizes bigger.

I find the 'ahh bras' so comfortable to sleep in for all those needing night time support for their growing and aching boobies and for anyone missing a bit of glamour 'Hot Milk' are a range of maternity underwear that are really lovely.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back