I've got my pram!!

l_maclean

Reaction score
My dad had ordered it and we picked it up this weekend :yay:

Only problem it only JUST fits inthe boot of our big car. No chance is it going in DH's golf.

Xxx

Yey for getting the pram boo that it won't fit in the golf, im getting mine delivered Tuesday soooo excited. Xx

Silver cross sleepover on the linear chassis. Lol. It's actually massive. It's quite traditional looking though. Xxx

aww, how exciting! cant wait to get mine :) xx

Got mine....not tried it in the car though....not thought of that......although it seems pretty compact and the wheels come off to make it smaller. It was bad enough trying to get a carseat that would fit in there and even with the one we chose I will have to sit in the back couldn't find one that would go in the back even using isofix bases so reluctantly we have come to the realisation that we will need a new car sharpish after the baby arrives...boo hoo....I love our car !

Last edited:

Only problem it only JUST fits inthe boot of our big car. No chance is it going in DH's golf.

Xxx

Just seen this - which car have you got because we have ordered the silver cross linear freeway and i never thought about measuring the boot of my car as I just assumed there was plenty of room :shakehead: x

Xxx

Just seen this - which car have you got because we have ordered the silver cross linear freeway and i never thought about measuring the boot of my car as I just assumed there was plenty of room :shakehead: x

We have a nissan quashqai - so the boots quite big. Im not sure if the weels come off.

DH and my dad folded the chassis and laid it flat on the bottom of the boot. i need to play about with it personally to see if theres a better way of it going in,

Think i'll play with the golf as well, just in case. - its maybe just the way they packed the car. lol
xxx

Oh dear - we have a nissan navara (but just a flat back on it) and i have a seat leon, but hoping to change to a focus in the coming weeks. Im off to mothercare to ask if they can show me how to get it in the boot. I love the pram, i really do but am worried its going to be a lot of faffing around as OH will be at work x

Oh dear - we have a nissan navara (but just a flat back on it) and i have a seat leon, but hoping to change to a focus in the coming weeks. Im off to mothercare to ask if they can show me how to get it in the boot. I love the pram, i really do but am worried its going to be a lot of faffing around as OH will be at work x

yeah - ive got myself into a wee bit of a worry about how easy it will be to do on my own. lol - but i totally love the pram - so im figuring i'll find a way around it. lol
xxx

Lovely pram, I think cars aren't very suitable. I have the SIlvercross 3D and just a little fiesta, new type though and haven't tried it in the boot as I love the pram so much I will find a way around it :) xxx

We got the Marina - so it's navy with a White trim. But the car seat is bright red (it doesn't attach to the body - just the frame.) just to be a but different.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back