I've got my lipotrim kit!

No probs at all, I'll dig everything out & get all the info over to you

xxx

Erin you are not a failure at all, it sounds really tough and especially since you don't like milk. Different things work for different people, and if you fainted it's definately not worth it xxx

Thanks Zazu. I've just eaten a salad (of all things!) and it was nice :)

I rang the chemist again earlier and told them what happened today. They asked me to come in tomorrow and see what they can do.. ?

I still feel extremely disappointed but lipotrim just wasn't for me. If I could of drunk the shakes I would of been fine, because the times I finished them (the soup) I didn't feel I needed anything else.

On to some other weight loss programme for me :-( x

Oh hun, how scary.. I hope you are okay, your health and safety is more important than lipotrim! :hug: It's not for everything don't feel like a failure.. There is something else out there for you :yay: I'm sure if you put the shakes etc in the classifieds section another member might start and want them? Not sure if you are allowed to sell food products though so you would have to check that out first xx

Oh hun, how scary.. I hope you are okay, your health and safety is more important than lipotrim! :hug: It's not for everything don't feel like a failure.. There is something else out there for you :yay: I'm sure if you put the shakes etc in the classifieds section another member might start and want them? Not sure if you are allowed to sell food products though so you would have to check that out first xx

Thanks Jen. In hoping to get some money back tomorrow at the chemists. That's what the lady insinuated anyway so we'll see x

Fingers crossed, hopefully they are a bit more helpful than last time x

Hey Erin :wave:

How's you today hun?

I've sent you a PM as well

xxxx

Good thanks Jen. I told the pharmacist what happened to me and he said it wasn't uncommon?? WTF????? Anyway, he gave me a refund of £25 for the sachets so it's all good! X

Ohh glad you got your money back! :dohh: for him though, have you done Slimming World before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back