I've got my lipotrim kit!

Oh god. Right, you need to go back to the pharmacist, or phone them, whatever. Say you are having real problems with the shakes and ask to exchange some shakes for more soups and some flapjacks (if they are in stock) The flapjacks take some getting used to but it sounds like they will be better for you. I used to take really small sips of the shakes and never had any probs, but my diet buddy really struggled. Nip it in the bud before you get put off x

Thanks princess, I've just rang the pharmacy and they said they cannot exchange sachets once they are given out? WTF? I've not opened them! I explained to her that I physically couldn't drink them and she said "well you know for next week".

I physically cannot drink the shakes! The soup is edible (just, but they're not meant to be enjoyed are they?) but they are a no no! I felt the woman at the pharmacy was laughing at me! X

Oh hun, how unhelpful was she, I thought they were supposed to help you out in times of need

I pfft that pharmacy women!!

xxx

thats proper poo that she treated you like that i would kick up a fuss hun you will get nowhere by being quiet. Your doing really well dont let one blip get you down xxxx

Oh what utter shite!!!!! On our first week my parmacist said to us "if there is a flavour you don't like etc just bring it back and we will exchange it for something that you do like". As if these things aren't hard enough without being faced with bollocks like that! Was it the pharmacist that you spoke to or one of the sales assistants? I think that's totally out of order, they are there to help you through this, not to make things harder :mad: :mad: xx

Oh what utter shite!!!!! On our first week my parmacist said to us "if there is a flavour you don't like etc just bring it back and we will exchange it for something that you do like". As if these things aren't hard enough without being faced with bollocks like that! Was it the pharmacist that you spoke to or one of the sales assistants? I think that's totally out of order, they are there to help you through this, not to make things harder :mad: :mad: xx

She is seemingly the woman that deals with the lipotrim?! Hmmm.....

How are you doing Erin? I think i would struggle with the shakes too as i cant stand milkshakes! Maybe watered down loads would be better? Just wanted to wish you good luck!

Thanks Emma. I'm not doing too bad. I was sooooo hungry last night, and to make it worse I had bought rob a curry to have for tea, the smell almost killed me! Bless him, he felt really guilty for eating it! Lol!

I ended up going to bed ridiculously early because I was so hungry! I've woken up thus morning feeling ok, but really really not wanting to drink the shakes. They just make me gag! X

It's not for me. I've not managed to finish last nights or this mornings shake and I've just fainted in tesco! I blacked out and had a feeling I didn't know where I was, the next minute I'm on the floor! felt like such a twat. I was only down for a matter if seconds but it's shook me up. It's my own fault for not finishing the shakes but I just couldn't!

I've just come home and had some tomato soup.

I feel like a total failure!!

:hug: oh hun, I felt awful when I stopped it too, its so exciting to start with isnt it. I found the chicken soup difficult to swallow too, I didnt finish one :blush: have you looked at other plans like slimfast? I think the shakes are tastier, and you still eat your evening meal with your family so its not so hard.

Thanks tiny. The main problem is i don't like milk. I don't like any dairy. The slimfast ones are really milky I've heard. I can't believe I could only do 2 days! I have loads left too, such a waste of money :-(

I use alpro soya milk in the slimfast shakes, makes them thicker & creamier

A tub of slimfast powder is normally between £5-£6 or you can get the ready made ones

Dont feel like a failure hun cos your not, I think these things are trial & error tbh, they work for some & not for others

xxxxx

oh I see, thats a hard one, all this stuff seem to be milk based :doh:

could you sell them on ebay?!

I was thinking Erin, I've tried the sureslim food plan as well & I still have all my paperwork at home

If you want I can PM you all the details so you can have a look through

xxxx

could you sell them on ebay?!

Tried that already and it got removed. It's not allowed seemingly.

Kez, what's the idea behind sureslim? How does it work? X

:hug: Oh Erin! Hope your all ok now!

Dont feel like a failure. If you didn't like them then you didn't like them, nothing can be done about that. You did 2 days so you should be glad you did that! You didnt eat any solid food for 48 hours! Thats a mission!

Apart from being massively expensive, it's like £400 cos they take a blood test & test your blood sugar levels & a number of things then they provide you your results & lifestyle plan

You aren't allowed snacks, no sugar but can have sweetener, no carbs like bread, potato or pasta but dark rye ryvita is allowed, only black tea or coffee, you also have to have a helping of sunflower, linseed & pumpkin seed everyday

You have to weigh everything you eat, there are certain things you can only have a few times a week

It helps to stabilise the human growth hormone which helps to lose weight & means you have to eat every 5-6 hours but only having 3 meals a day so if you have brekkie at 7am & don't finish it until 7:30am you count the next 5-6 hours from 7:30am if that makes sense

Although the blood test is individual, the foods you can eat are pretty much the same as everyone else's

Once you have got to your target weight they give you another pack that tells you how to involve it in your life & gradually bring food back in

It did an amazing job but I did it just before Christmas & majorly fell off the band wagon :(

I'm trying to remember everything....

xxxx

:hug: Oh Erin! Hope your all ok now!

Dont feel like a failure. If you didn't like them then you didn't like them, nothing can be done about that. You did 2 days so you should be glad you did that! You didnt eat any solid food for 48 hours! Thats a mission!

Thanks but it doesn't feel like it. Rob was mad when I told what happened and it was because I didn't finish the shakes! He just got worried about me, bless him.

Apart from being massively expensive, it's like £400 cos they take a blood test & test your blood sugar levels & a number of things then they provide you your results & lifestyle plan

You aren't allowed snacks, no sugar but can have sweetener, no carbs like bread, potato or pasta but dark rye ryvita is allowed, only black tea or coffee, you also have to have a helping of sunflower, linseed & pumpkin seed everyday

You have to weigh everything you eat, there are certain things you can only have a few times a week

It helps to stabilise the human growth hormone which helps to lose weight & means you have to eat every 5-6 hours but only having 3 meals a day so if you have brekkie at 7am & don't finish it until 7:30am you count the next 5-6 hours from 7:30am if that makes sense

Although the blood test is individual, the foods you can eat are pretty much the same as everyone else's

Once you have got to your target weight they give you another pack that tells you how to involve it in your life & gradually bring food back in

It did an amazing job but I did it just before Christmas & majorly fell off the band wagon :(

I'm trying to remember everything....

xxxx

£400?? Definitly a no no for me. Thanks anyway though hun. X

I can let you know the food options & what the meal plan is like, you could adapt for you

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back