I've got my lipotrim kit!

I wish I had the discipline, I'm sure it'll be worth it, keep us updated and good luck x

I went from a 14-16 to a 10-12. I started my diet at 13st8 which was the most I'd ever weighed. I lost nearly a stone by myself and then went onto lipotrim, ended up 10st8 :)

Wow! Well done you!! X

Im getting the stuff tomorrow Erin! Ill let you know when Ive got it. Im having a yogurt for brekkie then having my first shake midday. How did the first day go? Feeling ok? :yay:

The first day is yucky, but see once you get into ketosis, which happens day 4ish, you are full of beans! Well I was anyway. The only problem really is you need to pee all the time cos you are drinking so much :roll:

Ive got a job interview Thursday so Im hoping I don't feel too yucky lol. Ill just make sure I find out where the toilets are before we start!

oooh, good luck :good: just do all your drinking after the interview ;-) x

Its a 9-5 interview...might just have to put up with the peeing!

bleeding norah that's one long interview :faint: is it an assessment centre or something?

Its a maths and english test, a customer service test and a brief assessment and if I make it through that Ill be asked for a face to face interview in the afternoon lol. Bloomin nhs. I better get the job after all that!

Yeah my job was the same, 2 written tests to start then a full day of interviews and more writing and role-playing then medicals and errrugh :roll:

Go Erin goooooooo :pompom: You can do it! That's one day all over with already..

Jayne how long were you on it xx

Yay Mel!!!!!! I'm do glad you've decided to do it.

I didn't feel hungry at all last night. I've woken up thus morning feeling really really starving!! EEK!!! X

OMG....,

I've just given into temptation and weighed myself, I've lost 2.5lbs!!!!!! In a day??? I've just put the scales in a really really awkward place to stop me doing it again. I'm waiting till Monday :). x

:yay: Im going to try not to weigh myself too. Although I can't be held responsible for my actions!

I'm off the the pharmacy for 10am. Im going to have my yogurt before I go wave good bye to food!

I guess now you've weighed yourself you feel more determined which is good. Eeee...you're gonna be a skinny mini! :pompom: :pompom:

(btw, Ill start my own thread so I dont hijack this one lol.) Oh! Did you take 'before' pictures? Im going to do mine in a minute!

I've just had the chocolate shake and I brought it up again as I was trying to swallow it! It just tastes so much like milkshake that I'm struggling. I tried drinking it then water literally straight after but that's when I was sick!

Any suggestions????

Have you tried it as a mousse? Like princess said, if its with water it should be fine. Maybe water it down loads or try thickening it up? Have you got any vanilla ones? You can add it to coffee to make a fake latte apparently.

Im lucky tbh, I dispise milk...but love milkshakes...:/ strange but true. Ill try think of some altervatives! Did they say if theyd have the flapjacks in next week?

I tried it as a mousse this morning and it went really lumpy??!! So I added more water to make it really really watery and it still tasted like milk! X

Couldn't drink my lunchtime shake! I had about half of it. It physically wouldn't go down :-( x

Oh god. Right, you need to go back to the pharmacist, or phone them, whatever. Say you are having real problems with the shakes and ask to exchange some shakes for more soups and some flapjacks (if they are in stock) The flapjacks take some getting used to but it sounds like they will be better for you. I used to take really small sips of the shakes and never had any probs, but my diet buddy really struggled. Nip it in the bud before you get put off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back