I've got my lipotrim kit!

ERIN84

Reaction score
I'm going to have the first shake when Emily goes for her nap! I'm nervous but feeling very positive! I was 13st 9lbs this morning, heaviest I have ever been! X

Good luck with it Hun, keep us updated with how you get On im thinkin of giving it a go once were back from holiday x

Will do, thanks. Have a fab holiday Hun :)

I need Leanne, princess or tiny!!! I've just had my first shake and it made me gag!!! I dont like milkshakes and I was hoping they wouldn't be too "milky". But it was :-( I really struggled to drink it. So, my question is, what do I do if I use crushed ice? How much etc? I'm hoping it will taste better like that! X

I'm sure the ice would be ok, what flavour hun? I have no clue on lipotrim..sorry x

Thanks mamafy. I done it with the chocolate. It still made me gag!! URGH!!! How can I make them taste less like a milkshake?? Maybe the soup will be better for me...

Good luck hun. I enquired about it but my nearest pharmacy that stcoks it is ove 20 miles away. Im thinking of doing slimfast now. you will be a skinny minnie in no time xxxx

Good luck hun. I enquired about it but my nearest pharmacy that stcoks it is ove 20 miles away. Im thinking of doing slimfast now. you will be a skinny minnie in no time xxxx

Thanks. I was going to do slimfast but wanted to try this first.

I'm finding today very hard.

Erin erin erin!!! The first three days are ALWAYS the worst because your body starts to go into Ketosis. Try putting some coffee into the chocolate? Put more water in if you want to water it down? Or adding ice is fine too. I had the flapjacks with coffee for breakfast and then the shakes for the other two meals of the day. I'm not a fan of soup so that didn't work for me. Make sure you drink loads of water, just know that this stage wil pass defo xx

That takes a lot of disepline! Well done u! I couldn't do it myself. Xx

Erin erin erin!!! The first three days are ALWAYS the worst because your body starts to go into Ketosis. Try putting some coffee into the chocolate? Put more water in if you want to water it down? Or adding ice is fine too. I had the flapjacks with coffee for breakfast and then the shakes for the other two meals of the day. I'm not a fan of soup so that didn't work for me. Make sure you drink loads of water, just know that this stage wil pass defo xx

PRINCESS, There you are!!!!!!!!! My chemist didn't have the flapjacks so I've just got the shakes and the soup. I've has the soup for tea and it was the nicest because it didn't taste like milk *feels sick*.

Will def try the coffee in the chocolate. Are they nice as a mousse? The thought of having to have the strawberry one again actually makes me boke!!! X

Erm I think it's only when you are doing the maintenance diet rather than total food replacement that you can make them into mousses :eh: but I loved them as mousses (when I was re-feeding).
The flapjacks are a bit mank at first, but you come to long for them because you actually get something to CHEW, god I missed chewing so much :roll:
You can also put coffee in the vanilla ones. I think someone said about putting mint in the choc ones too. x

Erm I think it's only when you are doing the maintenance diet rather than total food replacement that you can make them into mousses :eh: but I loved them as mousses (when I was re-feeding).x

Oh!!! Thanks, I would on been doing that tomorrow! X

Yeh I think the mousses have to be made with milk no? Unless it's changed recently :) x

Good luck Erin! I must admit I think ur mad, I couldn't go without food at all. X

It's so worth it though, I so loved being a skinny minny after that diet :love: x

I went from a 14-16 to a 10-12. I started my diet at 13st8 which was the most I'd ever weighed. I lost nearly a stone by myself and then went onto lipotrim, ended up 10st8 :)

Well if the mousses are made with water then I dont see why not :yay: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back