ive done my time.......

claire2602

Reaction score
Now give me a baby!!!! Pleaseeeeee........ so many people i know have got pregnant and had their babies in the time ive been ttc. my best friend is currently in labour! eeekkkk so excited! :D it is so totally my turn now!!! ive waited long enough - 19months of wondering 'will this be my month' i coulda had two in that time!lol im not asking to win lottery (altho would be nice!lol) or to inherit a mansion or to get a brand new shiney nice car - alll i want is a bfp and a healthy sticky bean! i think i deserve it now! :( bbboooooooo xxxx

I hear you! Its not much to ask for is it? So unfair when you keep seeing pregnant women or babies EVERYWHERE! And then you find out they got pregant straight away or by accident! Grrr!

Baby dust to you! Totally sounds like your turn! It will happen. Fingers crossed for you.

We're on our first cycle ttc and I will be the most grateful girl if we even get bfp and healthy sticky bean in the next few months as I can only imagine how tough and exhausting it would be to try for do long. After only a few weeks on this site I have so much appreciation for all you ladies and the struggles and saddening events that go with ttc and being pregnant. I have had a very early miscarriage and I know how that made me feel so I can't imagine some of the horrific things I read on here happening to us.

My husband's sister in law isn't the nicest woman, putting it mildly and cutting a very long story short lol and she has just had her 5th boy in.the desperate attempt to have a girl. It drives me crazy that she doesn't seem to appreciate what she has (this is her and I'm not in any way attacking anyone for having 5 kids!) We will be so grateful if we have one child.

Good luck to you, stay positive if you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back