I've caved!

keli

Reaction score
So i've text David! lol. I'm like you guys and i just can't understand why he wouldn't want to see his son! I've been thinking about it for days now and i hate it when somethings on my mind.. so i sent 'So is that it now?.. he's another one thats been wiped out of your life' I got butterflies when sending it! If he doesn't reply then i'll have to ring to see if it's still his number! :wall: i'll give him a week. lol.

do u want him to reply hun? and if so what dya think he will say?

hope it goes ok for u :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww hun i hope you get the reply you're hoping for, no matter what that might be :hug: :hug:

He rang and has been round!.. just don't get men, he says he's really missed Coop and its been on his mind alot.. so why not get in touch????? Always making me make the first move! We had a chat and he spent some time with Cooper, hes been working away so he gave me £140!! :cheer: So all in all it was def worth texting him. Says he'll be in touch...

awwwwwwww hun im chuffed, i hope he sticks to his word

good news bout the money bet thats helped a lot!

....he's not got in contact yet :roll: probably the money has eased his guilt of a while!

im glad it worked out ok! :hug:

Im tempted to text ryans dad to see if he actualy WANTS to see ryan ever!? but i wanna loose some weight first so i can rub it in his face lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back