iv got it in my head im pg again

Squeakz

Reaction score
dunni whats up wirh me. iv had so many baby dres of late which irealise isnt indicative, joshua turned to me and asles when he could see caitlyn(what both he and g would have been called if girls and the ONLY name we both loved) complete coffee aversion. normally i can get throuhh 8/9 cups a day but the thought of it makes me feel ucky atm....

also im on ceeazette and only had one period since g. had some funny TMI dark brown sludgy stuff but thats all really....i have missed some pills but made sure we took extra precautions etc...

im getting paranoid.......

Are you going to test? Only way to find out for sure.

Are you BF'ing hun? That can mess with your cycles?

You say you took extra precautions when you missed a few pills so you should be covered?

Do you have any idea when you would be expecting to have a bleed? It's hard to know if you need to test without knowing where in your cycle you are?

But yep if in doubt POAS to be sure!

xxxxxxxx

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant again but no I'm not as very careful and woke up this morning with period.

I'm sure your not as you have been careful.....maybe do a test to put your mind at rest? X

yeah im gonna poas jic. tbh theres no way that it could be poss but i cant shake feeling funny about it iyswim........

yeah definite extra precautions......erm carnat g will be 5 months next week and i had a period at 7 week post partum and thats it. i get brown sludge sometimes but no period. TMI i know...

it is just my mind playing tricks but ill feel reassured poas lol x

Ive done this already, i havent had my period back yet and had no unprotected sex but i think its fear more than anything else... i really really cant do it again yet! x

i know what you mean. its not helped oh and i have broached the aubject of a third anywayso i think its been playing on my mind specially wheb i read a thread where loads of women said they fell whilst on the pill.....ill poas for peace of mind and let you know. last night i dreamed that i even wrote my bfp announcement on here x

Is it bad we discussed a third the day after we had her :S xx

Definitely NOT. even did digi to make sure....phewww...apparently im just crackers

Thanks pc.......relieved its not just me on cerazeyte x

I must say so far im not a fan used to been on a combined pill x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27