ITV this morning - eating placenta

babyslog

Reaction score
Haha heeeeeaaaavvveeeeee

Last edited:
My best mate had her placenta encapsulated. She still ended up with post natal but it did reduce her bleeding after birth. Xx

I wouldn't do it! I'm too squeamish! And the thought of it makes me physically gag! Lol!
But the way the woman is acting against eating it, she's making a right tool outta herself IMO! Lol!
Too much drama!

Karlie xxx

The caps dont seem to bad.
But sod having a smooothieeee!!!! X

I wouldn't do it! I'm too squeamish! And the thought of it makes me physically gag! Lol!
But the way the woman is acting against eating it, she's making a right tool outta herself IMO! Lol!
Too much drama!

Karlie xxx

Ohhh god i no. Dramatic cow wasnt she haha xx

Ah I just caught the end of it and tht woman who kept pullin them faces, erm twat!! Haha!

Yes it sounds groce but if it's good for you then I can understand why some women chose to do it, why not?
Personally a placenta smoothie is probably the last thing is wana eat, tablets don't seem too bad tho. Some people just fry it off and have it with a meal?! Each to their own but it's not for me. But that woman was like a child! X

Last edited:
Ah I just caught the end of it and tht woman who kept pullin them faces, erm twat!! Haha!

Yes it sounds groce but if it's good for you then I can understand why some women chose to do it, why not?
Personally a placenta smoothie is probably the last thing is wana eat, tablets don't seem too bad tho. Some people just fry it off and have it with a meal?! Each to their own but it's not for me. But that woman was like a child! X

My thoughts exactly! :) lol xxxxx

Karlie xxx

not for me at all but the women against it didn't really have any valid points it was just her opinion... just slightly disappointed I had just started eating my breakfast when it came on!!!! x

Damn I missed this! Lol x

Tapatalking. X

Haha!
Channel 4 did a documentry about it before and shown a women goin around houses blening it for them. And she made sun catchers out of the cord..... :shock: fancy havig that hanging from you window ahahahahaha

Haha!
Channel 4 did a documentry about it before and shown a women goin around houses blening it for them. And she made sun catchers out of the cord..... :shock: fancy havig that hanging from you window ahahahahaha

Sun catchers! WTAF!!! Hahaha
Might make one of those and give it the mil as a gift from baby!! Hahah xx

Tapatalking. X

Hahahahahaa!!
Yeah that might keep the inlaws away for a bit :p haha x

Yummy yummy!

I mentioned it to hubby, he was not impressed. Why would you want to eat it is beyond me

disgustipating! thats my personal opinion and i hear that there is no goodness left after 40 weeks as baby has used it all anyway! blergh not for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back