Its worth hanging on as long as you can!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
Ive just ordered my Pram/Pushchair, silver cross 3D.

It was in the mothercare sale, and really cheered me up to be getting a bargain. So its really worth hanging on for as long as you can and not giving in on thoes expensive purchases!

I know its lovely to have it, but it will be even better to know that you have managed to save a substantial amount of money! Youve got to have will power though, so many times i have nearly clicked that order button. :rotfl:

i'm itching to get mine now!! can you tell us how much you got it for and what colour you got thanx :D

I ordered mine on ebay for half the price it was in mothercare. It was actually in the sale in mother care this week and I still managed to get it for half the price! And it came with next day delievery!

sure :D

Me and OH went into mothercare a couple of weeks ago and it was £349 for the pram/pushchair ( i never know what to call them lol) and the car seat, because the car seat was half price.

We nearly bought it then but didnt, went back a week later to buy it and it was back up to £389!

Came online today and the pram/pushchair but is in the sale for £249. the carseats still £89.

So that made it in total £338.

With the 10% promotianal code i paid: £304.20

Bargain! :D

soverign said:
I ordered mine on ebay for half the price it was in mothercare. It was actually in the sale in mother care this week and I still managed to get it for half the price! And it came with next day delievery!

I dont mind buying dvds ect of ebay but when it comes to something as important as a pushchair i wouldnt want to pay anything substantial, not even over £100 really. because if something goes wrong with it say 3 months down the line, i have no reciept, no warranty and no place to go to get it repaired. By then the seller wont be intrested if i have problems with the item or not! And id be left without a pushchair!

Well done! That is the pram my parents bought for us last week! They bought it with the half price car seat. I don't think I shall tell them about the sale. :lol: Might send them over the edge! :rotfl:

Oooh we are heading to Ikea next weekend and were planning on stopping at Mothercare World while we're there and picking out the pram, so this is dead handy to know :) xx

Miss.Monroe said:
sure :D

Me and OH went into mothercare a couple of weeks ago and it was £349 for the pram/pushchair ( i never know what to call them lol) and the car seat, because the car seat was half price.

We nearly bought it then but didnt, went back a week later to buy it and it was back up to £389!

Came online today and the pram/pushchair but is in the sale for £249. the carseats still £89.

So that made it in total £338.

With the 10% promotianal code i paid: £304.20

Bargain! :D

Oooh this is the one I have my heart set on. In pistachio. What colour did you get? And where did you get the promo code from?

i got the Jet Sport colour. and i saw the promocode through a price comparison website, you have to spend a certain amount on mothercare.com (cant remeber how much) maybe like £100

Promocode is: AF8

:wave:

I was lucky because the kiddicare store is about 10miles from my house and was moving stores and had loads of stuff reduced!! I got a cotbed and my buggy for less than half the cost, wouldn't have done otherwise!!

Its worth having a look cause they have some pretty good deals on most of the time
www.kiddicare.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back