Its time!!!

Ah, the shame is all mine - I loved granny knickers BEFORE becoming pregnant! I've still got the ginormous ones I had post-natally for the giant pads. They are horrible, but I'm hanging onto them now.

Enjoy knicker shopping! I need new bras that will hold my poor saggy boobs up now.
xxx

Ah, the shame is all mine - I loved granny knickers BEFORE becoming pregnant!
Hehe I was avoiding posting this, I thought I was the only one :whistle: However, I think I probably had smaller granny knickers before my pregnancy so maybe I should aim to get back into them at least :lol:

Xanthe is 11 months and I'm still wearing my maternity jeans - they're so comfy...I have to wear a belt though to keep them up...I really need to get rid haha.

This thread inspired me to sort out my knicker drawer and I threw out a grand total of 2 pairs !!! Only as they were holey !!

I did put my granny pants to the bottom though and my slightly less granny pants to the top :lol:

I wear the boxer style knickers in bed though, love them.

xxxxxx

I can't bare the thought of throwing away my big nicks! I keep telling myself I'll keep them for my time off the month lol. Truth of the matter is that I wear them every day! My days of thong wearing are long gone so sod it haha

tapatalkin

This made more laff because I am currently lay in bed with a huge pair of granny knickers and my maternity nightie on! :rofl:

I call this very unflattering nightdress my "not to nightie" ;) x

tapatalkin

:rotfl:

I'm still wearing maternity pants :D they are soooooo comfy wish I had more pairs :D also have the huge over the belly ones.

Have been thinking I should replace them with some cute short type knickers.

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Laughing at all you granny loving knicker ladies. My OH is going to wonder what im after...... haha. ;) xx

tapatalking

I love my granny pants! But this has inspired me its maybe time to get rid xx

Im thinking its worth getting pregnant again soon just so I dont have to part with the granny pants !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I used to live in thongs now I don't own any :shock:

Since being preggers I've lived in little boxers ... I have bought new once since having Aaron - the 5 pack from m and s lol!

I need to get some decent underwear but still trying to shift the flab!

Tapatalking!

I have vacuum packed my granny pants along with my maternity wear. I live in 'comfy' thongs now but I get out my boy short type pants! Xx

I used to live in beautiful matching sets but I now mourn the loss of my silk that will look ridiculous on me x

I love my granny knickers, they are so comfy and so unsexy!!! Inknow my oh cringes when he sees them hanging to dry on the radiator lmfao!! I'm looking forward to putting on my fancy lace knickers soon!

Xxxxxxx

I bought 5 pairs of high leg briefs from markys today. God even the description is dull. Haha. Least they wont be hinging off my bum or end up swinging round my ankles. And if they do~a very cheeky man put them there ;) xx

tapatalking

Lol! Ur making me feel guilty that I arent ready to sacrifice my granny pants anytime soon :0) x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back