Its time!!!

Gayle30

Reaction score
It suddenly occured to me whilst I was unpacking. ....I am actually still wearing knickers I had whilst pregnant (huge big buggers at that cause they were comfy!!!!) :eek: I think the time has come to bin them.....this is completley ridiculous and im ashamed. Please tell me im not the only one? :confused:

tapatalking

I traded mine in a little while ago but I spent a long time in my granny panties Hun, they were so damn comfy!! Xx

This made more laff because I am currently lay in bed with a huge pair of granny knickers and my maternity nightie on! :rofl:

I call this very unflattering nightdress my "not to nightie" ;) x

tapatalkin

Forget feminine... Practical all the way these days

I love my granny pants but I did make myself pack away all my maternity nighties after having bub - they were terribly unflattering - plus I wore two of them in labour so wanted them gone (I threw those ones away!)!!

Only just recently have I traded in maternity leggings for normal leggings though :shock:

xxxx

Still wear maternity leggings and granny pants :shock: I even wore my maternity dress yesterday!! X

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Oh I am still in my mahoosive parachute knickers too. I don't want to let go!! They are so comfy but are HIDEOUS! I used to wear just thongs before but I am worried a thong will hurt my episiotomy scars lol. One day...ONE DAY! haha xxx

A year on and there are still a few pairs of bucket knickers in my draw. I love them and I'm not ready to let go just yet.

On a side note I have knickers that are older than my cat (she is 5 :shock: :shock: :shock:)

They are still in decent condition and so comfy - they are my bedtime knickers lol!!

Am I the only knicker hoarder?

xxxxxx

Still in them though they have to go as I occasionally loose then while moving around ha ha!
I don't care about sexy, they come out anyway when needed :p
Comfy all the way these days and util she is probably 4 or so loool

I have big knickers for bedtime too! I feel exposed in a thong but I can't wear pjs because I feel tangled up! I wear my maternity knickers when putting fake tan on xxx

Oh man, I was always a thong girl before getting preggers with my 1st an then since then I'm still in the granny pants!!! Got preg a year after and just carried on wearing the granny pants all through, and now I just can't make the swap back! If I have put a thong on, like if I'm wearing something tight, it's just soooo uncomfy! I'm aware of it all the time! Can't wait to get home and put my comfies on haha. Seriously, don't I know how I'm ever gonna do it!!!

I'm still in granny pants too lol. Cannot wear a thong any more! Far too uncomfortable! Glad I'm not the only one! Haha x

tapatalking x

I never stopped with the granny undies lol but no point in stopping with bub 2 on the way

Granny pants here too. The big high waisted ones.. but aren't they back in fashion now?! Or at least they were last season. I'm always behind on the trends. They do a marvellous job covering up my stretch marks and it's not like I'm letting DH anywhere near me yet lol! xx

Hello my name is Emma and i'm a knicker hoarder too :D

I love my granny knickers and i'm nowhere near ready to give them up yet.

I use to wear matching knickers and bra's, now i wear my granny knickers and what ever bra is on the top of the pile at 6.30am lol

I love my big pants so much i've taken to wearing them to bed with a vest top! Sooo comfy lol :)

x x x

Well thank the lord for that. Although I have size 20 m&s ones which literally come up to my nipples and they have been swaped for some not so giant size 12s today. How on this earth I was keeping them up I dont know considering they kept my bump warm this time last year. I now have 3 new pairs and im going to chuck everything. I used to be a matching kind of girl too and loved thongs....think thats a thing of the past. Lol. Im heading knicker shopping tomorrow too cause I really do need to make more of an effort. Haha. Im super glad im not alone though. ...oh the shame!!!! :eek:

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back