It's spose to come in 3s!!

Tigeress

Reaction score
Hey Girlies! Hope your all ok, haven't been on for a while.
So here's what's happening, I left my job just because i couldn't take it no more, it was horrible. 3 days later my partner was made redundant! So we have been looking for work, I have an interview today. As we have been out of work we are now struggling to make the tipical payments on the car, money is now gone! And to top it off, the washing machine has broke, and both of our mobile phones broke a day apart, the screens just broke??? Omg. I need to speak to my old job so I get paid but I haven't got the balls. And I'm still not blady pregnant!!! Grrrr, no wonder cos I'm so stressed. What do I have to do? Empty my oh and drink it.. ew, anywAy, sorry I'm ranting on. We are in a sticky situation and I know we will get out of it but when!! Dammit. It's only spose to come in 3s!! I'm in my fertile days at the moment and I haven't missed it cos what else is there to do when your out of work! (First time in 6 years!)
Anyone got any chocolate?

Oh tiger, what a completely rotten time you're having! Things can only go up, so be positive. You sound like you still have a good attitude towards everything!

Be confident and phone your work for what you're owed and lots of luck for your interview! Maybe in a couple of weeks you'll have a new job and a wee bun in the oven ;)

xx

:hugs: Aww hun,

I'm so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. Take a deep breath! It may be difficult to see now but you will get through it.

keep applying for jobs I'm sure you and your OH will both get new ones soon. Just keep applying, sometimes it felt like I applied for 100s before I got one but I promise you will get one.

Could you sign on while you are waiting, just to get some money coming in?

I would look on freecycle (or similar) for a washing machine, sometimes people don't need them anymore but they work fine!

FX everything sorts out soon and for your bfp.

P.S send me your address and I will send you some chocolate! :hugs:

Thanks girls, well the interview went well so just hoping to get a phone call! Fingers crossed! After sitting down tonight, we realised just how much trouble we are in. If I had if known ny partner was going to be made redundant I would of stayed on til we got new jobs to keep us going. Payday for my old job is on the 5th so I need to grow a back bone. Been feeling really sluggish today, it's so easy to fall into a routine. Partner has signed on today but apparently first payment won't be til April! Like wth what we slide to live on til then? Hopes and dreams? Well with any luck I'll get my bfp next month lol. I'll be super annoyed if we don't as we have done it everyday so far! Lol. My fab is galaxy cookie crumble haha.. I could live on that! Xxx

Aww sweetie :( I really hope you get sorted out with a new job very soon. That is such bad luck. Maybe with all this bad luck it might trigger off some good luck somewhere else maybe with a BFP, I really hope so you very much deserve some good luck. Please keep us posted xxx

Thanks broody, I really hope so lol. Would be lovely, felt so nauseas in bed last night but I've just come out of o so doubt it's anything lol. That would be amazing and would really swing our lives around, fingers crossed! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back