It's sooooo cruel!!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Who is in agreeance with me that it is so cruel that doctors allow you to go 2 weeks over?!

It's pure torture............ i have 4 weeks left and i want it over with now, the prospect of the extra 2 weeks is soooo daunting :(

I was induced 10 days over with Amy (blood pressure) and it didn't seem too bad but with this one i really want it to be over with now.
I want to get back to my slim state that could walk rather than waddle and could actually see my feet!!
God knows what my lady bush is like, haven't seen it for weeks!!! Lol :lol:

Oh well it might just be me, but i just wanted to share my views.

I totally agree I have it in my head 10th Jan and it'll be here so trying not to think about going over by 2 weeks. I might beg them to induce me !!!!

My OH sister is pg with her 2nd and is now 6days late, they will induce next week if not arrived they are only doing it earlier though because of xmas!

Same here, I was talking about this the other day, im due on the 14th of Jan and i hate the thought that i might be pregnant till feb.

fingers crossed that wont happen tho!

Well, I've got a little while to go yet and may feel differently closer to the time, but as I quit work on 3 Feb and am due on 16 Feb I'm actually hoping I go over! A couple of weeks of extra weeks lying around at home sounds great!

As I say - I may feel different about it when I'm the size of a house and can't find any way to get comfortable!

I must say I would rather go 3-4 weeks over than be induced!!!

I think I am ready for baby now!!! I have decided to start on the rasberry leaf tea, pineapple juice, lots of walking etc on Boxing Day!!! I cant wait any longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back