its oh so quiet.

jodie_honey

Reaction score
why is it so quiet tonight, no one is havin babies, no one is havin braxton hicks, n no one is havin spd!
or they arent tellin us about it LOL.
what is everyone upto? anythin interestin goin on?

i am sat here with braxton hicks!!!!!
crippled with spd its driving me mad!!!!!
and im not due for another 9 weeks!!!!!!!!
i feel like im gonna go mad
i am in complete agony!!!!
cant sleep at night
im so grumpy and annoying to be around!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

awww hun.
:hug:
i know the feelin of not bein good to be around im such a moany arse!
and im goin to bed now at 10:00 coz i feel like my ribs are gonna crack and my baby thinks its funny to stick her feet in my ribs :) lol little madam!

roll on 9th feb!!!!!!
i bet i will go overdue aswell!!!!
my OH keeps calling me a narky arse!!!!
my baby thinks its good to be asleep all day and then wake up when i want to sleep!!!!! hope he snaps out of that routine when he's born
i doubt it though!!!!! even though im whinging i love him to pieces and wouldnt have it any other way!! :D

big hands being pushed out my belly and skin stretching..
unbelievably painful hips!
unbelievably painful legs!
backache
stretchmarks
no sleep
no work or college anymore
boredom
lonely
and in need of a cold can of fosters :lol:

only 7 weeks to goooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
gonna make the most of the peace and laziness im entitled to now :dance:

Im sat feeling sick AGAIN with 2 doggies either side of me and DH playing with my iphone!
Im BORED too :wall: :wall:

Dont even get me started, not having a good day but not gunna bore everyone with my moanin! :(

ive been off sick since i was 20 weeks so i am fed up of been at home!!
id much rather be at work!!!! the days are so boring and the nights are so long with little or no sleep!!!!

samandbump said:
id much rather be at work!!!! the days are so boring and the nights are so long with little or no sleep!!!!

I've been off work sick since 8 weeks... It's driving me bonkers.... I'm so bored... :roll: On the upside I've knitted about a 1000 cardi's for the baby :rotfl: I'd much rather be at work then I'd have something to keep my mind off all the pregnancy crap going on...

Squiglet said:
samandbump said:

I've been off work sick since 8 weeks... It's driving me bonkers.... I'm so bored... :roll: On the upside I've knitted about a 1000 cardi's for the baby :rotfl: I'd much rather be at work then I'd have something to keep my mind off all the pregnancy crap going on...

i never thought id hear myself moaning about not been at work but at least when i was there i wasnt so bored!!! at least xmas and new year arent so far away something to take my mind off my boring life!!!!! :cheer:

I didn't think I'd been that much of a moany old cow until DH said yesterday he'd never heard me whinge so much!!! :shakehead: :evil:
q me giving him an earful about "you should try have no lung space to breath properly! what with a head jammed under my ribs and tap dances been played on my bladder etc" :lol: :roll:

and I only started maternity leave last week!!

Im Just Sat Here Wondering Whether To Go Back To Bed For An Hour Or Not :think: Iv Been Up Since 4:30am and All "My Chores" Are Done Now So Im Bored & Tired :bored:

i'm going to get in a shower and then go shopping for the last few baby bits as i've woken up to money and a note telling me to treat myself, i don't need telling twice :D

seen as i only got 5 hrs sleep i actually feel ok.. rather strange...although.... i know when i get to breast feeding workshop at 1 il b knackered no doubt.. so might go back to bed after school run.. i showered at 11 last night.. so all i will have to do it get dressed n sort myself out..

i was too sore to actually sit with the lap top on last night :rotfl: roll on 2 weeks when i dont have to work through the pain :roll: god where a moany lot this week , must be the miserable weather !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back