ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Tan

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY and i've had a stupidly emotional day and have spent most of it in tears d :cry: ue to other stupid selfish people!! Not sure whats been up with me really as I thought i'd been ok emotion wise the last couple of weeks :x :D :? :cry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant and rave over! (Just looking for a friendly message really - what a selfish cow I am today!)

Hope you are all doing well. Everything seems to be going a bit quicker for me now and I can't believe i'm now 14 weeks already. Still don't think we are going to find out the sex this time but I have to say (where DH won't know about it!) I think I want to know but I don't think I could keep it a secret!

Tan xxx

Aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tan!! :D :D Sod everyone that is getting you upset! It's your day - do whatever you want!!

I have been stupidly emotional too! I cried yesterday cause I ran out of bread!! Daft I know!

Loads of love!
S. xx :wink:

Happy Birthday for yesterday Tan.

Bless ya.

I know it flies hey. I can't believe I'm nearly 17 weeks and our BIG scan is around the corner. I just don't think I could wait till it's born to find out the sex - I just have to know!

Let us know how you're feeling today.

S

Happy birthday for yesterday Tan!
I spent my birthday crying too - and I don't have pregnancy hormones to blame anymore either :lol:

Hope your feeling a bit chirpier today

xx

Hello everyone, thanks for your replies!

Feeling quite a bit better today but work is still shite so thats not helping at the mo. Would love to change my job but who's going to employ someone who's pregnant, lets be honest. Regardless of it being illegal not to etc it's just not going to happen is it!

At the moment i'm just looking forward to the bit of the 2nd tri when i'm supposed to feel "more back to my normal self!" It happened 1st time round but doesn't appear to be working this time!

Anyway, hope you are all good. Our numbers for July babies are still quite low aren't they??!

Tan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back