Its me....the one with the father who is dating someone else

Reaction score
Well, now I'm about 5 weeks from delivery and the other day I got in contact with an old crush/friend from high school...We were talking and all and he ended up coming to my house on Friday after he got of of work and well you can probably guess what happened after he got here. Well, he thinks it's kinda cool that I'm pregnant or that anyone is pregnant (I guess? I don't know he is weird) he doesn't have a problem with me being pregnant. After we did what we did he was saying how much he didn't like my ex for what he has done to me and that he would never do that to a girl. Well, after we do what we did I don't get a call from him and now I'm upset and hurt. I liked him from my 10th to my 12th grade in school and he knew I use to like him I told him when we were in school, I told him like 2 or times and nothing ever really happened between us. I always thought he didn't like me as a friend cause that was the way things went on between us...ya know? I emailed him, sent him a text message and another type of message telling him I don't want to be the one he calls just to have sex and that I want a friendship but he still hasn't called. Last night I tried to call him and his brother answered the phone and I think I might have heard him in the background but I don't know for sure. What do you think I should do? Should I be worried or should I try getting in contact with him or what? I've never been in this type of situation before so I don't know how to handle it or really what to do...Also I've been going back and fourth with should I be in a new relationship with someone, do I still love my baby's father and all of that...Well, now I know I'm ready for a relationship and I was thinking well maybe since we did what we did me and him can start a relationship but I don't know now for what he has done to me....I'm so lost and confused right now I'm going crazy with all of this....Well, thanks for your help in advanced

I am really not good at this sort of thing since I never really did much dating I married at 18. But I can give you advice based on what I have witnessed. The more you call the more you may scare him away. I had a boyfriend in high school who live one hour away and we used to talk everyday and he broke up with me for the reason that I called him WAY too much. So what I would do is maybe call him every week or couple of weeks just to let him know you have not forgotten and maybe he will come around. But also think about the possibility he may just be an a$$hole who just wanted to see what it would be like to do a pregnant girl, there are some sicko's like that out there. So either way, don't get your heartbroken. Soon, you'll have something that will mend any broken heart. Best of luck and sorry if I seemed rude.

I don't think he sounds very promising to be honest. Maybe concentrate on you and the baby first?

well good news....he emailed me and said he was sorry and he doenst want to hurt me since im having a baby and all ya know? he does want to be friends....it is a dumb reason y he didnt call me but whatever....he did say he was sorry thoguht....well thank you anyways....if i have more problems i will post it and ask for your help....thanks so much anyways.....

Ladies ..... let's keep our forum in its usual warm, fuzzy and friendly state please :wink: ... we're all here to gain support, to give support, and to chat about pregnancy in a stress-free place.

PMs sent.

Laura B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back