Its finished!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
My nursery is done!!!

My OH put the furniture together on Friday and surprised me by buying the bedding set, border and curtains! I thought I would have to wait till after christmas!

I have got to get some liners for the curtains because they are too thin!! But its finished!!! I am so excited!!!

Here are the pics! Sorry but I cant turn them round on my PC at work!

6lsdwl1.jpg

6q04klu.jpg

81zmts2.jpg

6qapg92.jpg

6oub3eu.jpg

71wha2w.jpg

The nursery looks beautiful hun. Bet you are so proud it turned out so nice!!!

Its turned out a million times better than I expected!!

I said from the start of the pregnancy that I wanted everything ready by the time I was 30 weeks. Just so I can take it easy and not worry or stress towards the end of the pregnancy - I am a bit of a Monica (freinds) when it comes to organising everything.

I spent 2 hours yesterday morning putting all the clothes into size order into the drawers - but not just size, they are in piles of baby grows/bodysuits/tops and trousers/ suits etc...

and the tops and bodysuits are in piles of sleeveless and sleeved!

I only need to buy the baby monitor, breastpump, and stuff for hospital and I am all done!

My OH was so sweet! Cant believe he went and got the cot stuff to surprise me! He was so excited when the room was done! I kept finding him in there yesterday - he couldnt stop looking!

room looks lovely.. and how sweet of your OH :)

ahhh lovely, can I make a sugestion, be abit careful with the cot under the window for drafts, and also for when the baby is abit older for pulling at the curtain. I know the baby will prob be in your bedroom for the first few months. But it does love lovely. :hug:

I did think that it might be drafty - but the room is warm - infact the grobag egg room thermometer that we bought says its a little too warm - so we have to leave the door open.

I might move the room round yet - havent made my mind up.

maybe just put the therm. in the window then you will know if it picks up drafts, room is lovely, lucky baby I say! :hug:

It looks ace- I wanna sort my baby's nursery out too but have to wait until guests have been and gone over christmas- need the big bed we have in there at the moment! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back