Its Brookes Birthday Today

Kelly G

Reaction score
Cant believe she is 8 all ready!

The new years eve in 1999 everyone was celebrating the millenium and i was having my baby!

She was born at 12.46am and was the first millenium baby in north east lincs :dance:

Where does the time go??

Birthday.gif

Awww tnx Kimbo!

Im sat here twiddleing my thumbs waiting for her to get up :rotfl:

On new years eve we let her stay up to see the new year in then she opens one of her prezzes so she alway lies in :wall:

aww lol
wat is she getting? are you doing anything today??

She has got some healys some of the real ones, (which she has wanted for ages) and loads of Hannah Montana stuff!

But her best prezzie that she is going to LOVE is High School Musical On Ice Tickets

Cant wait to see her face when she opens them

We are having a little party later with all the family and im doing a huge buffet

Kelly G said:
But her best prezzie that she is going to LOVE is High School Musical On Ice Tickets

:eek: :eek: :eek: wow! :cheer: :cheer:

AWWW happy birthday to her - hope u all have a fabby day :D

right i cant wait any longer im gonna be wicked an take Olivia up to be noisey and wake her up :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kelly G said:
right i cant wait any longer im gonna be wicked an take Olivia up to be noisey and wake her up :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: let us know how she acts!

Happy Birthday Brooke, you've grown up so much since the Reception class! Have a fabulous day honey! xxx

Kimbo said:
Kelly G said:

:lol: :lol: let us know how she acts!

just tought id pop on qucik while she is listening to her Hannah Montana CD!

Well she LOVED the tickets like i thought she would, it was quite funny, she looked at us when she opened the box as if to say "why have you gve me a box with 3 pieces of paper in" :rotfl: When she read them she was so excited and shouted "is it the real high school musical on ice" bless her!

Now she tells everyone she has seen so far!

They only thing is she has to wait now untill the 20th of jan she never gonna shut up about them :rotfl:

We have one more suprise for her. A birthday cake with Hannah Montana on

This is the pic on it!

brooke21.jpg

Big tnx to happychick for doing it for me!

Tnx for all ur birthday wishes

awww what a special birthday she's going to have! thats so sweet :)

oh wow what a lucky girl!!!

I hope she had a fab birthday!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back