It's been a whole year!

PeanutButter

Reaction score
We started ttc as soon as we got married 25th April. (Put may as was easier)
It took 6 months to concive our first and surprisingly it was on a night out, with tons of alcohol...
Gave up everything then conceived the second and still miscarried.

So now its been a year I'm at the point of giving up, i think that's why I've chosen not to do opks or temp this month.
It's just getting me down so much, June should have been my first due date and that's coming up, i don't know how I'm going to cope with it. I was hoping to be pregnant so it wouldn't be so hard, but I doubt I will be.

I know that people on here have been trying for over 4/5 years, and I shouldn't be moaning but I think that a year is still a long time, considering people get pregnant so easily.
I just feel like it's never going to happen. I'm so sick of ttc, it was supposed to be fun but it just isn't anymore.
xx

Hi PeanutButter I know exactly how you feel :( Its been 1.5 years since my first m/c (I've had 3 in the space of 9 months) my last one was June last year.. and nothing since. I also feel like giving up, but deep down you know you don't want to.

I cant really give any advice on what to do, because I'm lost myself :( all my friends have babies who are now 1/2, and I just sit there like will that ever be me. All I can say is everyone has their time, hopefully ours will come to. That little baby will be so loved when its here.

good luck to you..lots of baby dust! :)

Have you been to the doctors?
My doctor said they couldn't help until I've had another miscarriage. Now it's been a year since we first started trying i might go and see what they can do. I hate ttc so much, but I suppose it'll be worth it at the end x

Oh sweetie I know exactly how you feel. I've tried no opks no temping for 6 months. Just dtd whenever we wanted . Last month i was temping and I used opks. We dtd 9 times during my fertile days. It's 2 days before AF and cm has dried up and pre AF cramps. I'm loosing all my strength and not sure how to continue. X

Hugs Peanut. June should also have been a due date for us too. I'm also hoping to be pregnant before then but I can't help thinking it isn't going to happen. Fingers crossed for us all :)

Don't think I've ever felt so low. Shitty isn't it.
If anyone tells me that we should be having fun before we have a baby... again, ima slap 'em! aha x

Last edited:
Peanut, I felt very shitty today too. To the point I could not cope with thoughts. So I put them on a piece of paper. I think my head is lighter now. I'm listening to classical music and it does calm down a bit. :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I hope it helped!!
I just lash out at hubby when things get bad, then have a glass of wine aha! xx

I don't drink at all or smoke. So I've got nowhere to hide myself when it gets low. x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I quit for ages, but last month I was like sod it, had had enough of ttc lol I'm gonna drink occasionally lol.
Thats one of the reasons I drink, wanna forget everything xx

PB, I felt exactly the same as you. I think we've kinda talked about this in another post as we've been trying the same length of time. I was desperately close to giving up, I couldn't bear the disappointment every month. Then got my bfp today! Please hold on in there. You're all meant to be mummy's!

Huge hugs :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back