It's been a while... back with a surprise BFP!

cornishfairy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I haven't been on pf for probably over a year, my son will be 2 in June but pf was a big part of my life not only during pregnancy but during the latter part of our TTC journey (3.5 years in total, the last 1.5 years of it spent on pf following an early mc where I found lots of support from other ladies who'd had losses and were ltttc).
Hoping to see some familiar names and also chatting to some new faces! I'm still in touch daily with the ladies from pf who were due in May 2014, it's been amazing to watch our little ones grow up together through Facebook.
Anyway, hubby and I haven't been ttc and have been fairly inactive in the bedroom department but we said we'd ntnp because if it happened it'd be another little miracle (after our first pregnancy happened 10 days before our ivf appointment we didn't think we'd get that lucky again!)
Yesterday I was awake early with an unsettled toddler and was thinking how I thought my af was due, and it's usually early if anything so I thought I'd test just in case (as I was planning on lots of wine tonight!) and lo and behold, a big dark line then in the afternoon I got 2-3 on a digi! Shocked is an understatement! Not sunk in at all and I'm mildly terrified but excited too. It's spooky timing as this week we've finally confirmed a move from our 1 bedroom very cramped flat into a 3 bedroomed house! Phew!
Think I'm about 4w4d today but not 100% as I wasn't tracking periods etc. Good luck to all of you with your pregnancies, lots of sticky dust all round and I look forward to meeting other New Year mommies - my due date from Dr Google is New Years Day!!!

Congratulations! Lovely to see you back xx

Congratulations to you!

My due date is 2nd January 2016. Will be an interesting NYE if all goes well!

I remember you. My little boy just turned 2 last weekend. Welcome back & congrats x

Aww lots of familiar names already! Congratulations to you all! So excited to see yours Karen! Yay!
Bellef I keep thinking imagine if we make it to the local paper - first 2017 baby born! :*) Or if it arrives in the middle of Christmas dinner!

Thanks Lucy, it's been a hard 4 years lol

Aw thats lovely, congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Wonderful. News, wishing you a lovely pregnancy xx

Not sure what made me pop into Tri 1 but huge congratulations honey.

So so happy for you xx

Wow cornishfairy congrats! Another old ltttc buddy! Exciting times! xxx

Welcome back love.

Huge Congrats love. Have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back