It's been 8 weeks. Tomorrow has finally come!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Tineke, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Tineke

Tineke Well-Known Member

AT LONG LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My other half arrives to Australia tomorrow!!! I haven't seen him in 8 weeks and I tell you.... IT'S BEEN STRANGE

I had o share my news I am over the moon and know that I will not be able to sleep tonight (which doesn't help as my nights have been tough lately, sleeping has been a nightmare, really uncomfortable!!)

Today I was just nakcered!! I had plans on arrangint the new appartment, which I just got the key for today!! (fully furnished thank God) wanted to get the shopping done and have things ready, but I ended up sleeping most of the day, as all my energy was totally drained from lack of sleep the nights before..

I had to share my good news with you all though, I am really looking foward to seeing him again and starting our life here together!! Can you tell I love him lots and lots????? LOL :wink:

Hope you all have a awsome day!! and please send some energy my way!!! (if you have any to spare..... so much to get done in the morning)

Tineke

2. Tineke

Tineke Well-Known Member

OHHH and I don't know if he will recognize me, maybe he will run the other way, I have a belly now!!!!!!!!!! LOL

3. Guest

Awww I'm pleased for you - must have been so hard to be away from him at a time such as pregnancy!

Enjoy it when he gets there hun, and try to sleep even just a bit - nothing worse than a tierd hormonal pregnant woman!! :lol:

xx

4. Skidoo

Skidoo Well-Known Member

That's so exciting!! You must be thrilled to bits - you sound it!! I guess it's night time there - so I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight so you've got lots of energy to welcome that man home!! If you don't sleep I imagine the excitement will keep you going ;o)

5. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Thats brilliant! I bet you can't wait!

He'll have to get used to a whole new you! :lol:

6. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Aww I'm really pleased for you, I bet you have major butterflies!

Hope you manage to get a good night's kip tonight.

7. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Awww...am really happy for you!! I'm trying to send energy your way!!! (what little I have) :wink: Try to get a good nights sleep tonight you need the rest! I know wishfuk thinking. lol

xoxo Ree

8. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

aww im so happy for you, i could never live without my OH for that long, you must be so strong!

best of luck for the reunion hun :D

Ree i love your ticker, mind if i pinch it?

9. Guest

Yeah I keep looking at your ticker Ree - If I didn't have my two already I might have do a bit of stealing :wink:

10. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

cant get it to work when i paste it in to my sig :(

11. Tineke

Tineke Well-Known Member

Awww... Thanks so much for your kind letters....

I have just woken up, after possibly 6 hours sleep (BUt I don't feel tired) I think I am to excited!

5 more hours and I will be going to pick him up from the airoprt. I am just hoping he made it through imigration, I always worry about things like that... I am sure he is fine though.... YIPPPPPEEE..

Ree I really like the ticker to.

Thnaks again guys!! :lol: I will keep you informed!! and let you know how shocked he is when he sees me (BIGGER) lol

Tineke ox

12. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Isn't it wonderful to have him coming home?

Wow, I thought it was bad when my OH was away for four DAYS last month! I don't know how I'd manage eight weeks!

*HUG* Best of luck to you both in your new life together hun.

Sue

13. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello

Im so happy for you all though i have no idea how you lasted so long i went nuts over three days lol.
    Good for you and i hope you enjoy your new life together.
    Katrina

14. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

The year before I married my husband we were living in two different countries and would see each other every 3 months so I know exactly how you feel. Have a wonderful time!!! :D