Its all YOUR fault!!!!! everyone of you...

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Each and every morning I wake up and think to myself 'righto Krystal, today we'll do the housework first and then sit down and chill :think: , then I think hmmmm i wonder what new posts there are so i come on to check. Then I'm addicted for the whole day and 10 mins before OH gets home I have to run around like a blue ars'ed fly cleaning up... :shhh:

so I would like to pass all of the blame onto you lot... every single one of you :lol: :lol:

I am the same, I come back from dropping LO off at school, get some breakfast and think I'll have a quick look on here and then that is me till I have to go pick him up. When he started proper school I thought that it would seem like I had loads of free time, but I get on here and when I look at the clock it's 3:50pm :wall:

:cheer: I feel so much better now, i'm not the only one addicted :cheer:

Do you think Urchin has cast a spell on us all?? :rotfl:

same here usually i will get on n do stuff
but if somethings going down i cant move
ahaha

sarahH last night

"im going to bed"
Urchin came in chat

3 hrs later shes still there :rotfl:

when you are in house by yourself and baby is sleeping.... most things excite you!! :D

lol, i think urchin got a lot to answer for :rotfl:

think there should be a forum fan club :cheer:

Josephine_Beth said:
SarahH said:
when you are in house by yourself and baby is sleeping.... most things excite you!! :D

And your fella is where during this time?????

Look at my ticker!!! I wont see him for another 15 days.

I tell you 5wks without hubby and sex.... sitting chatting babies at 1am is as about much fun as I get!

Tell him to get his arse online, cyber sex, or get him to call you, ohone sex............both very good forms of contraception!

I'm exactly the same! but i get the kids up and dressed before i even look at the computor!

good thought it was just me, its soo addictive, my house is a tip, i have a load of ironing i need to do, its that bad dh has no clean pants :rotfl: b4 i do anything i think i will just check and see whats happening on the forum, then thats me hooked. I think Urchin needs to limit our time so we get things done.

Thank god thought it was just me!! I started a new business on Monday and I have spent most of my time on this site .......... Not much good when I'm supposed to be ringing clients. :oops:

i sometimes lie to my OH when he gets home from work I say ' oh I'm so tired I haven't had time to do washing up/ hoovering / make the bed cos Jack has been crying for attention all day' when really it's cos i've been on here :fib: :oops: :rotfl:

OMG i am so like that haha
i sed to myself this evening sarah ur realy not well today u have to go to sleep at 10 haha not working so far is it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back