its all worth it.....my baby's first smile :)

shell30984

Reaction score
doesn't it just make you forget all the stress and tiredness of everyday life when your LO smiles, i love it and feel my self almost crying with happiness :)

how old was your lo when they first smiled?
mine was around 4 weeks old :)

Jake was about the same I think, always makes your heart melt when they first smile or whenever they smile should I say :cloud9:

I think Angel was around 4 weeks too. Its so cute it just melts my heart when she smiles. She wouldnt go down for her nap at all yesterday and I started to get frustrated and she started smiling and cooing at me and I was just like awwwwwwww baba and picked her up :p sooooo cute :p xxx

i no, jackson has been a little grumpy today, whenever i try and get something done eg eat or clean, he starts screaming. but he did the biggest gummy smile ever and i just instantly hugged him and forgot about all the frustration lol :)

Yesterday so a month exactly its amazing I couldn't believe it

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

We got our first smile today. The most gorgeous thing in the world!xx

About three weeks.. It's the best!! Wait til u hear the laughter!! And the first time they say 'I love you mummy!' it's magic!!

She was a couple days old and smiles all the time, she is a ery happy baby and so cute when she does x

About three weeks.. It's the best!! Wait til u hear the laughter!! And the first time they say 'I love you mummy!' it's magic!!

awww i cant wait for that day!!!!

sophie was inbetween 3 and 4 weeks.

We're just starting to get smiles that look like they might not be wind related lol. Brody always smiles when he's half asleep and drifting of! x

Alice normally does it when you start talking to her :) x

Here's one I caught on my phone :love: x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329869136.375996.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329869136.375996.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads