its all too good to be true - so why do i worry

Positive37

Reaction score
Hope u dont mind me sharing.

my mum is a worrier never one to do anything out of her comfort zone the world is a dangerous place to mum and i grew up like that. hence, suffered anxiety for past 10 years but no longer rules my life baring:

i worry about really irrational stuff mainly my boyfriend getting hurt or injured and him dying and that i couldnt live without him

me getting hurt now i have moo inside me

life just feels so perfect right now, we have a lovely house by sea, i have an amazing boyfriend of 6 years, am working temporary and its not stressful, we have no money worries, and now finally at 39 we are starting the family i dreamed of but this is making my worry worse

am scared its all going to go wrong

my boyfriend cycles ( road bike) and his very experienced but until his home from a ride i am convinced his been hurt
i hate it when he goes out after work drinking ( which he doesnt do often) am convinced someone will hurt him if there drunk on train etc

i dont seem to worry about me just him - help ha ha, is anyone else as crazy as me!!

Hey hun. I have to say im exactly the same. I thought i was going bonkers lol. I always worry about oh (vut thats mainly because he is an actual doughnut) lol. Yeah worry about very irrational things. But my best friend always says its just because we care. :)

Im the same. I always worry about OH. When he walks home at 10.30 from eork. Im in edge until he gets in as I hate the idea somebody could hurt him. When he walks to the shop on his own I sonetimes worry about him.
I worry at night when I wake up n he is making strange noises.
Really little things make me worry and writing this now I realise just how much I love him and realise I worry too much.

Im glad I just had a chance to think about this. Im so unappreciative but id never know what id do without him. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Thanks girls.so not just crazy old me....
I worry about him if he walks home late..walks up shops honestly insane.i appreciate him every day im always doing. Nice.things.for him.but hie same .
Kel.go tell.him now how much u appreciate him....with big smaker on lips xd

I really should. Ive never been good at showing my emotions n im not one who likes to say 'I love you' all the time. So sometimes when he says it.. I dont say it back. :-s
He is watching a film atm while im sitting with a cushion on my belly trying to stop it hurting! And I just think he will think I. Weird if I randomly move to show him some love. Im far from that sort of person usually and find it hard lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm the same! My hubby cycles to work and it's a constant worry! I make him text as soon as he arrives, I'm so neurotic about it. Glad it's not just me.... Xxx

Ahhh kel .we.are.all different im very tactile gets me Into trouble ha ha.....in a joking way my bf calls me needy I love affection.

Umbongo snap his out tmrw.night cycling but hoping his going with friend. ...im same I make.him text me.and if I hear a police car im convinced his had accident ahhhhh what we like xx

I love getting it but so rubbish at showing it lol. He knows that though. And I hope he knows I love him :)
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back