its all over :(

catswiskers

Reaction score
I sadly lost the baby last night. It all happened so fast and without much warning.
I'm absolutely gutted and numb!

Oh no!!! were you 12 weeks? how awful! had you had your scan?

yes just over 12 weeks and my 12 week scan was supposed to be on Tuesday next week.
I was offered a scan this morning but the baby came out last night so I told them I didn't want to go to the scan.

There is nothing I can say to help but am so sorry to hear that. Stay strong.xx

yes just over 12 weeks and my 12 week scan was supposed to be on Tuesday next week.
I was offered a scan this morning but the baby came out last night so I told them I didn't want to go to the scan.

Hun you should still have a scan just to ensure everything is gone or you may get an infection. So sorry to hear your loss. I had one at 11+4 and it was devestating. Big hugs xxxx

I'm so very sorry to read this. Heartbreaking. Thinking of you X

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Rest up and stay strong xx

Oh how heartbreaking. So sorry for you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am so sorry to hear this, little joey will be looking after his little brother or sister for you, thinking of you xx

Really sorry to hear that. Make sure you take plenty of time to rest and recover xxx

So sorry to hear this devastating news. Thoughts are with you xx

Oh I'm so, so sorry to hear this. Hope your family can take good care of you and provide you comfort-- hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back