It's a .............

nbrintz

Reaction score
GIRL just been for a private anomaly scan as far as they can c all is fine and healthy with baby and second conformation it's a girl so happy I'm hoping anxiety will bugger off now x

Lovely news and lovely pic lady. :). Xx

Congrats on team pink :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Congrats

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Congratulations! Lovely photo too of your little girl :) xx

Congratulations hun!!! Lovely pic too. How many weeks are you? You need a ticker chick!!

Congratulations hun!!! Lovely pic too. How many weeks are you? You need a ticker chick!!

I'm 18+1 had an early anomaly scan due to anxiety so glad I paid the money has really helped x

I had one at 16 weeks, as took my step daughters. It's definitely money well spent!! Made the 20 week scan less daunting xxx

I had one at 16 weeks, as took my step daughters. It's definitely money well spent!! Made the 20 week scan less daunting xxx

I didn't realise they could do the anomaly scan at 16 weeks I had an NHS one at 17+6 as they booked in wrong and as baby was curled up they couldn't c everything so they rebooked me for 3 weeks time I couldn't handle the anxiety for another 3 weeks so paid £199.oo so I could relax not sure if they will still need my to have the NHS one tho or not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back