It's a mystery? OPK's and temps

Cazza

Reaction score
On CD15 with absolutely no sign of a positive OPK at all :(

Usually start getting faint ones around CD9 and dark CD12-14 then light again.

My temp took a dive yesterday then up again today.

Have I got a dodgy batch of OPK's?

Am I still waiting for OV?

Last month I had every pregnancy sign in the book including increasing temps until the day before AF arrived, one day early. I do wonder if 'something' may have started to happened which would explain my very heavy AF.

Any ideas ladies.......quite despondent, which is not like me at all!

Maybe dodgy opk's, and the temp dive was your pre ov dip. If your temps stay up ff will confirm ov within the next day or two

Could well be who knows what our bodies get up to just to piss us off grr xx

Thanks ladies I really do appreciate your replies x

If this is a batch of dodgy OPK's I won't be too happy :wall2:

Will keep temping and testing although for what it's worth I may see if I can grab a different brand at the chemist tomorrow and see if they have any signs on them.

BTW temp took another dive today - just can not work it out???

Can you post a link to your chart?

Weird huh yer lets have a look at ya chart x

It doesn't look like you've ovulated yet hun, so maybe the opk's aren't dodgy after all. Stick with them, what's the latest you've ever ovulated?

Thanks scn x

Latest recently was CD22 after MC in March, which makes me wonder if 'something' may have started to happen last month?

I dunno - it's all a mystery!!!

Yeah, sometimes our bodies just throw us a rogue cycle just to mess with our heads!! Hopefully you'll ov soon xxx

Talk about a rogue cycle............ AF arrived this morning!!

Had a drs appt today and she was great, arranged for some tests and scans to be done and also talked about treatment if required. She thinks as I do that last month something happened and this is my body getting back on track in a weird way!

She has offered Clomid or the pill for 3 months to get everything regulated again, but we have agreed to wait and see what happens this time around.

Never easy or straight forward is it??!!

Oh hun that's rubbish, but at least your GP is taking it seriously and offering some help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back