ITS A GIRL! ...but...

JuicyJess

Reaction score
since just before i found out i as having a girl, i loved the name Angel and was hoping to call her it if i found out she was a girl, it turned out she was and my mum didnt agree on the name Angel because its not like a proper name, so a week later i decided on Angelica (and i could call her Angel for short) i love then name Angelica its gorgeous, (her middle name will be Jane as it runs in the family), but today i spoke to a few people and most of them said, including my new boyfriend that i cant call her it!! my family loves it and so do i but i feel awkward with my boyfriend and mates not liking it now im thinking about changing my mind but i really dont want to! what should i do? xxx

first of all your babys name is ur choice nobodys elses, if your family and YOU love it then go for it. if you didnt tell your friends what you were thinking and just said "this is angelica" once she was born sort of thing then they would all tell you they loved the name more than likely. i think you should name her angelica jane we can all tell how mad you are about the name hun

Amy X

i think u should call your baby what ever YOU want to at the end of the day its your baby not ur friends. no1 lyked the name tristian junir when i had my son bt now every1 is use 2 it n doesnt say anything now so its your chose hun xxxx

Go with Angelica Jane it's lovely :)

It's a beautiful name, she's your baby not theirs! Go with what YOU like.

I agree with everyone else, go with what your heart tells you. You will never come up with a name that everyone likes 100%, but if you like it then that is the only thing that matters. You seemed so happy when you decided upon Angelica and I think it is perfect, really pretty and girly but modern as well. Don't listen to the negative remarks, if it feels right to you then go for it xxxxx

My mum doesn't like the name we have chosen for our son and when I called and told her she sighed and said "oh well love, if thats what you want its fine with us" :shock: cheeky cow! I just laughed and said "I am calling to tell you the name not to ask for your permission"! lol

As for my opinion on Angelica Jane I think its lovely :)

If I ever have a little girl she will be called Verity Jane.

Lou :)

The name we have chosen is on its own thread so I can gather opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back