Its a boy soo..

missxkatie

Reaction score
We like the names Tyler and Kai.. Ladies get ya thinking caps on for middle names to go with these.. last name is Lane x :D

why not kai, tyler thats nice
i love the name kai!!!

tyler kai sounds good.

i know this sounds bad but have you thought how tyler lane sounds :| it's a good name but i'm not sure i'd use them together in that order so i'd probably have a different first name and maybe tyler as a middle name even though tyler kai does sound good..

sorry for the rambling, can't help myself lol

I never thought of just having the two names lol. We kind of started to like Kai Christopher now BUT Kaiden is my nephews name and Kai is like short for Kaiden. Do you know of any other ways to spell Kai? x

Sarah&Braydon said:
or tyler kai that has a nice ring to it

Ooh I like that! If I have any more kids and it's a boy thats what I'm gonna call him lol

Tyler was our first choice boys name but then our surname starts Dy and it just sounded odd. So we've gone with George. Lol. Tyler James is cool, then you could call it TJ for short.lol

Kai is also maori (new zealand) for food. just thought i would throw that one in.

sandi

ooh i love those names! sorry cant help u with the middle name, cant think :wall: boys names are so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back