Itchy nipples!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Omg I could scratch them right off!!! Its been going on for days and I don't remember from my last pregnancy when it stops. I want to take a brillo pad to them lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Ditto!! It's terrible- I keep catching myself starting to scratch on the outside of my clothes at work and have to stop myself.

I had incredibly itchy boobs on Monday was scratching them all day but then when I finally got home took off my bra to discover half a chocolate biscuit stuck down my bra!!!!!! X

Yikes hope they calm down soon x

I had incredibly itchy boobs on Monday was scratching them all day but then when I finally got home took off my bra to discover half a chocolate biscuit stuck down my bra!!!!!! X

Pmsl! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Lol biscuits and crisps are the worst for that!

Hahaha! I've been having the exact same problem! I wrote it in the "funniest symptoms" thread.

I found myself talking to someone at work yesterday while scratching away, was so embarassing!

Lol me too. Mine aww also going crusty lol

Oh my god, I'm so glad I didn't have it as early on as you ladies but it has been driving me up the wall over the past few weeks. I bought coconut oil more related towards keeping stretch marks at bay, but it has been wonderful for my itchy nipples and the only thing that has worked! x

just generally have boob issue right now. i'm all for the fuller effect i'm getting but i'm getting concerned how much they've grown already. I'm quite happy with the size of them at this rate they're going to be humongous

My nipples.. Actual nipples... Seem to be spreading and breaking and going crusty lol

Last few wks my nipples have been itchy and so dry and crusty sumtimes so gross!!!!

Found myself scratching at work in front of everyone whooooooppppppps lol.

Michelle. x

Mine are irritable - I find tweaking them helps- as erotic as my hubby finds it

His eyes were alight with horn when he hopped into bed and there I am tweeking away :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back