Itchy eyes

TeeUK

Reaction score
Last few days I have had really itchy eyes esp my left eye...it comes on towards teatime and lasts all night...driving me nuts!!!

Anyone else had this?

You too, thank goodness I thought I was the only one!!! not that it's a good thing, doesn;t it drive you crazy.

Appraently it's pregnancy hormones!!! just one more thing to add to the never ending list of non glamorous pregnancy symptoms :)

I have found a wet flannel placed over my eyes to stop the dryness stops it to a point, hope that helps :) xxx

I do get itchy eyes, but it's usually down to tiredness? And once I start rubbing or itching I can't stop lol

Thank you Bella...I'll try that :) I think if this carries on I'm going to be full of wrinkles from rubbing them lol

i'm the same my eyes have gotten worse as the weeks go on but probably down to tiredness as well :( xx

I do get itchy eyes, but it's usually down to tiredness? And once I start rubbing or itching I can't stop lol

I thought that maybe it was from being tired but it still happens when I'm not...wonder if there are some safe drops that can be used..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back