Itchy down stairs tmi lol

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Sorry if this is tmi ladies but I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing I am going threw right now. I have always been 1 to get a lot of thrush down stairs esp during pregnancy but this time round is diff. I have had the pessary & cream and nothing seems to take the constant itchy burny feeling away. I spoke to my midwife last week and she took a swab I'm still waiting on results. I'm a bit scared tbh. I even googled it & it says it could b of many infections during preg. Inc strep b, my baby was born with this my last preg? Any help would b great?

Oh, hope it's nothing nasty.

I've been a bit itchy but not thrush, just from extra discharge (TMI, sorry).
These last few days I've relented and been wearing a pad/panty liner and it's much better because I'm not damp down there. Grim! LOL.

There's medication you can get. I used to have lots of issues too and then I just kind of became immune to the cream. Since then I always get the meds. You take one capsule and then it's done. It's called fluconazole or Diflucan.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

It's driving me mad. Even keeps me awake at night. I hope it's nothing nasty or nothing that can cause any sort of harm to baby c

There's medication you can get. I used to have lots of issues too and then I just kind of became immune to the cream. Since then I always get the meds. You take one capsule and then it's done. It's called fluconazole or Diflucan.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

You can't take the oral tablet in pregnancy, can only use the pessary or cream xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back